31 Lbs of me...gone!

Options
justinamay0535
justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
Its a small victory but this is the smallest I have been since January 2009. I just had my 2nd child January 16th, 2012 and at 40 weeks pregnant I weighed in at 291 lbs. After I had him I weighed 285. Since then I have worked my butt off 5-6 days a week doing Jillians 30 day shred, Bob Harpers Inside Out Method and a few other pure cardio excercise videos plus eating healthy. Im down to 254 lbs in 75 days! I still have a long ways to go(first goal 199 second goal 165) but this is such a big day for me! Thank you for taking your time to read this. :) p.s. please excuse how gross my hair looks I take pics before/after workouts lol

75dayprogress2.jpg

75dayprogress.jpg

Replies

• pdxddd
    pdxddd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Great job
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Congrats on your loss.
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    amazing job
    congratz
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    good job, you look great.. it isn't easy to lose that much weight so props to you! Keep it up and before you know it
    you'll be at your goal weight!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Great difference! Well done!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on the new baby! Losing weight right after giving birth is difficult, so you are doing an amazing job. :flowerforyou:
  • mdcnwolf
    mdcnwolf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl . Keep it up. I am rooting for you. Whoo hoot
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know how hard it is losing that baby weight. Keep up the good work!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • KM11102011
    KM11102011 Posts: 41
    Options
    best ticker ever.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how great you've done so soon after having your baby! Great job- way to be committed! You can definetely see a difference and the beautiful bone structure in your face is becoming more prominent!
    67559 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good Job!
  • debbieHOC
    debbieHOC Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! CONGRATS and thanks for posting the pictures. It really does help with us new people who are trying to get these better habits under our belt.
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome thanks for all the positive feedback! Ever since joining MFP I have enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much!! :)
  • slimdeirdre
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!