Random Thought of Max

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Ok, this morning in the shower, I get ready to wash my hair. I ALWAYS take the shampoo bottle in my right hand and pour the shampoo onto my left hand. From their the left hand is placed near the top of my head where I begin to work it in.

Well for some reason this morning, I did the opposite, pouring the shampoo in my right hand. It was like I my brain went dead. I stood there for a brief moment not sure what to do until I had to almost forcefully put my right on top of my head. It was weird.

Oh, we be but creatures of habit.

The end.

Replies

• Bella151
    Options
    I love your random thoughts!:happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok, this morning in the shower, I get ready to wash my hair. I ALWAYS take the shampoo bottle in my right hand and pour the shampoo onto my left hand. From their the left hand is placed near the top of my head where I begin to work it in.

Well for some reason this morning, I did the opposite, pouring the shampoo in my right hand. It was like I my brain went dead. I stood there for a brief moment not sure what to do until I had to almost forcefully put my right on top of my head. It was weird.

Oh, we be but creatures of habit.

The end.

old age?
  • kimber607
    Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else wish Maggie Rodriquez's career would nosedive, forcing her to pose for Playboy to resurrect it.

maggie_rodriguez3.jpg

not my type...just you
  • kimber607
    Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else wish Maggie Rodriquez's career would nosedive, forcing her to pose for Playboy to resurrect it.

maggie_rodriguez3.jpg

not my type...just you

I think you lie.

not me.
    she looks like she just sucked on a lemon
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I hold the bottle in the right hand, squirt in the left and rub the hands together, then apply to hair.

But that's just me!!:tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Ummmmmm ok.....:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I hold the bottle in the right hand, squirt in the left and rub the hands together, then apply to hair.

But that's just me!!:tongue:

That's how I do it too.

Max, you are such a man! tsk tsk tsk. :laugh:
  • horndave
    Options
    Quite funny Max, happened the other day when I tried to brush my teeth with the left hand. Had no clue.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Quite funny Max, happened the other day when I tried to brush my teeth with the left hand. Had no clue.

Did your teeth get cleaned?? :laugh:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • horndave
    Options
    yes they did, switched to the right hand to get my teeth cleaned.
  • kimber607
    Options

maggie_rodriguez3.jpg

not my type...just you

I think you lie.

not me.
    she looks like she just sucked on a lemon

In my dreams, it was something else. :blushing:

I Made that way too easy for you