why must people ruin...

Options

Replies

• adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    A beautiful body by putting an ugly head on it.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Now, I want a creme filled donut. Thanks.

LOL
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Nuts in ice cream. It's just wrong.
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well........just read the first page.........but you guys have made me VERYYYY hungry!! LOVE it all!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • andi_everywhere
    andi_everywhere Posts: 36 Member
    Options

What?!? I'll only eat ice cream IF it has nuts in it.

Oh god, I haven't had ice cream in 5 weeks... must.resist.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    finishing before i'm done. :grumble:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Ketchup on anything. Ketchup in anythng, with exception of meatloaf.
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Why ruin perfectly cooked and delicious pasta by using pre-made sugary and sweet tomato sauce in a jar that has been sitting on a shelf for too long which you get from the store.

Making your own is not that hard and tastes so much better.....
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options

What?!? I'll only eat ice cream IF it has nuts in it.

Oh god, I haven't had ice cream in 5 weeks... must.resist.

I agree. I hate almonds in particualr. I've had tartufo with almonds before--ick.

Actually, almonds and almond extract is generally gross. I can only eat them plain.

Egg yolk + jelly on toast. Just wrong.
  • RobinNicole4
    Options
    I'm LOL at most of this because I pretty much love everything people seem to hate! I have two things that will ruin anything for me though:
    -onions (especially raw)
    -horseradish
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    and why do they ruin perfectly good cheese by putting fruit or such in it, cheese doesn't need to be flavoured!! it is a flavour!

Some cheese is improved by the right fruit. A good soft stinky blue cheese goes from good to orgasmic with the addition of a little bit of blackberry jam. My favorite combination is a soft, French cheese with an awful looking rind. Whole Foods has it. Whenever we get it, the car smells like a foot for at least a week. But slathered on good crusty piece of bread with just a little bit of blackberry jam, it is heaven.

Ketchup on hot dogs is blasphemy. I grew up near Chicago.
    Ketchup on fried chicken is nasty (and very popular in the south)
    Waldorf salad is just foul.
    If you're ever in the south, go to a Waffle House, preferably at 3AM (the floor show is best). Order hashbrowns scattered all the way. It will take you a few minutes to comprehend what they put in front of you. There will be a base of crispy hashbrowns, with cheese, onions, ham, tomatoes, jalapenos and mushrooms. The whole mess will be covered with brown gravy and chili. The proper way to eat a trainwreck is to first cover it in ranch dressing. Make sure you are never far from a bathroom for the rest of the day. You will need it.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    ill probably get hounded by this one BUT

I perfectly good brownie with some kind of stupid nut in it like walnuts or almonds... yes i know i know...but really? can't they just be brownies this ONE time?
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I only read the first page, but I :heart: most of the things listed. Pineapple pizza, filled donuts, ketchup on eggs (the only way I can eat them) and fruit in chicken salads especially :tongue:

I guess I just have really gross taste :laugh:

I'm not a big fan of nuts in things. I like walnuts, but I don't like them in banana bread or brownies. Same thing with slivered almonds; something I would eat in handfuls but I don't want in salads or desserts.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    fruit ruins jello ... there is NO REASON for them to be together. either eat the fruit, or eat the jello.
    bananas ruin smoothies. no matter what you put in it along with banana, it tastes like ALL BANANA with messed-up texture.
    peas ruin tuna noodle casserole.
    beets ruin everything.

btw, goop in donuts = awesome :)
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ... guacamole is awesome and it makes nachos 1000% better. Nachos cannot be "ruined" because they're supposed to have a ton of crap on them! That's the point of nachos!

^^^ this!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    ^YUUUUP Guacamole & Sour Cream never ruined nachos, they MADE them :D:D:D
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    wendy's frostys by making them in vanilla

pirate's booty by expanding the flavor selection to include anything other than white cheddar

pumpkin pie by adding TOO MUCH NUTMEG
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Anything by adding cloves in it. The smell and the taste is sickening.
    A perfectly good salad by putting raw onions in it.
    Raisins ruin everything, period. They're vile, disgusting little things that look like they've already been digested once.
    A rich, delicious chocolate cake by putting fruit in it.
    Any Italian dish with overcooked pasta
    Peanut butter by spreading it on white bread and putting jelly on top

I could go on... Actually, maybe I will later, but I don't have time now.
    Some cheese is improved by the right fruit. A good soft stinky blue cheese goes from good to orgasmic with the addition of a little bit of blackberry jam. My favorite combination is a soft, French cheese with an awful looking rind. Whole Foods has it. Whenever we get it, the car smells like a foot for at least a week. But slathered on good crusty piece of bread with just a little bit of blackberry jam, it is heaven.

^^I think this sounds like heaven. Will be sure to try it as soon as I find a cheese that fits the decription. ;-)
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I hate when people soak their pizza in Ranch dressing.
    Who came up with this? Now your pizza tastes like Ranch dressing... You should have ordered Ranch dressing if that's what you wanted. Why did you order pizza if you didn't want pizza, you wanted Ranch dressing!!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and grape jelly... E-WWWWW