Hey, new member here from England

Options
Hello everyone.

My name is Rachael, I'm a 22 year old identical twin, forensic science masters student, vegetarian, and I'm from England :smile:

Just signed up because trying out the Slim Fast diet but it's difficult to keep track of what I'm eating or the calories being consumed.

I love how easy it is to use this website in order to do that :heart:

My aim is to lose enough weight to fit into clothes much better. I'm a pear shape and I find it difficult to find jeans that don't make me look more pear shaped and tops that make me look even more flat chested than I already am :grumble:
Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    No one wants to be my friend? :cry:
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    oh what part my mom was born and raised in petersboro i dont live in england tho i live in us.
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am not a vegetarian, but I do avoid red meat. I could be a pescatarian, but sometimes eat chicken.I love to give AND get support and motivation. I won't kick your butt if you falter, but I will cheer your successes. Here's to a healthy journey!!
    Lucky
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    oh what part my mom was born and raised in petersboro i dont live in england tho i live in us.

I live in Newcastle :smile:
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm doing an MA in Leeds, in an arts subject i'm afraid :tongue:

And I'm not a pear shape...i'm just an all over fat distributing machine.

I'll be your friend if you'll have me :smile:
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    I am not a vegetarian, I live in the US, and I am not a pear shape. But I would love to be friends! LOL
  • ianmcneill1967
    Options
    Hi Rachael I am Ian from Derby. I have only been on here for about 2 weeks but it is looking good so far. It gives me the discipline I am lacking
  • Inselkind
    Inselkind Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape and I find it difficult to find jeans that don't make me look more pear shaped and tops that make me look even more flat chested than I already am :grumble:
    Anyone else have this issue?

I have the same problem, so I'm really looking forward to summer and being able to wear dresses again :)
  • Helen6663
    Helen6663 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel
    I'm down south, near Milton Keynes.
    Good luck & you're welcome to add me.
  • NitroS1988
    NitroS1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hey rachel,

I am from just outside London, good on you for taking up the challenge, i am also trying to lose weight (in my early 20's ) and this site has worked wonders as it really is an eye opener with regards to calorie intake and even intake of high sugar and carbs. Good luck, you can add me for motivation and support :)
  • Suzieq5
    Suzieq5 Posts: 19
    Options
    From Newcastle too:)
  • boocah
    boocah Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Durham! I'm slightly pear shaped too - I get around it by wearing frilly skirts. :)
  • polefitnutritionist
    Options
    S'up! I just joined less than a week ago and I'm from Nottingham :) I'm studying Human Nutrition here at uni, I'm 20 years old and most decidedly not a vegetarian, but I'm friendly and love to give advice and support! :D xx