27LBS LOST IN 4 MONTHS

Options

Replies

• Mirandas5bgirls
    Mirandas5bgirls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't even know if she posted the pic, on her profile it only shows 17lbs down... That alone doesn't make sense to the 27lbs posted. This needs to be removed.
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    Fake.

Labels on the spices are in the same position. Time on the stove is the same. Light on the hair is same. Door position. Hand position. Wrinkles on the top are the same.

Not cool.
    i agreed with this as well this is the same photo but photoshopped
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Fake.

Labels on the spices are in the same position. Time on the stove is the same. Light on the hair is same. Door position. Hand position. Wrinkles on the top are the same.

Not cool.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    It's not even photoshopped. Either the first picture is taken at a closer focal length (zoomed in) than the second one or the first one is cropped from the second one.
    Fail.
  • jessielynn25
    Options
    Ive never used photoshop :embarassed: but im curious how i could do this to my picture for more motivation....but im not going to post it lol :wink:
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a little touch of the Monk OCD. This is the oddest set of photos. Notice how each and everything is exactly the same in both photos. The door, your body position, hair, expression, everything but your body size. Interesting...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This irritates me. OP, this is insulting to the people who post REAL success pictures.

However, I will give you 4/10.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work! You look amazing so far! =)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Fake.

Not cool.

It is absolutely the same image with a distortion correction applied in photoshop. The lines on the cabinets near her arm on the left of the image are slightly curved in the second one.
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    At first I didn't see a difference, but after breaking out a calliper the difference is quite clear. I believe I will have to start the Photoshop fitness course too. Congratulations on your "loss", and I hope your computer remains functional long enough for you to create your goal weight image. Cheers.

Edit to Add:

From the MFP Guidelines
    Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    Great job! You have worked hard and you are looking great! I can see a big difference in your whole body but especially in the mid-section and thighs keep up the great work and be proud of what you have accomplished!
  • alapoint89
    Options
    At first I didn't see a difference, but after breaking out a calliper the difference is quite clear. I believe I will have to start the Photoshop fitness course too. Congratulations on your "loss", and I hope your computer remains functional long enough for you to create your goal weight image. Cheers.

Edit to Add:

From the MFP Guidelines
    Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.
    love this one
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Weirdest post ever. I think it would have been easier just to lose the 27 lbs than to go to such trouble to make a not even passable photoshopped before and after.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Pretty good work. If you changed to a different swimsuit, and took the "after" picture in a different location before altering, it would create a much more believable effect.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Maybe you lost the 27 lbs., but it is amazing...your cabinet doors slimmed down also...hehe...Try uploading a new pic this time so we can see how losing 27 lbs changed your body...
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options
    paint.jpg
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Wow both photos were taken at the same time! I'm impressed. How'd you do so well?!!
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have to agree that this was definitely photo-shopped. Everything in the pic is the exact same. Lighting, the set up of the room. Why would someone do that. Must really be insecure.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Shoop da woop.
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Its not even edited in Photoshop, the second image has just had the width reduced to give it a squeeze. That's why the second image is narrower than the first.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!