First NSV EVER!!

Options
So I'm down 20lbs or so since I started this journey in March of 2012. Haven't noticed a lot of change in my body but i've been trying to stay positive and not give up. The last couple of weeks my size 20 jeans have started to sag a little so I decided to go buy a size 18 even though I still have quite a ways to go before I redo my wardrobe. I get to the dressing room and the 18's are too Big!! Whaaaaat?! Guess I'll try and squeeze into a 16 if I can.... THEY'RE PERFECT! Happy dance in the dressing room and high five the mirror on the way out! Goodbye 20's... It's been fun but I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! Tell your cousin "Size 10" that I'm coming for her!

Replies

• elizarae11
    elizarae11 Posts: 346
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WTG

it took me close to 25lbs before I could try my other jeans hiding in the back of my closet. Terrible issue to have but they all are hanging off my rear but I'm not quite small enough to drop another size. Can't wait !!!

Hope size 10 comes your way soon ! you deserve it !!!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    OMG how amazing!! :D
    Well done you! Cousin 10 better watch OUT!

Prouda you, pal :)
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    That's fabulous! NSVs are the best...what an amazing feeling!! Keep up the stellar work!!!!! :)
  • 99Tinkerbell
    99Tinkerbell Posts: 384
    Options
    Awesome this is so wonderful...Congrats on your smaller jean size!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Fan-friggin-tastic :bigsmile: Here's to you!! :drinker:
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    awesome, well done :)
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done you... Keep on celebrating :0)
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    That's awesome! Pretty much the same for me! I started in March 2012 and have now lost 16 lbs as of today. Yesterday, when I went to try on a pair of 18's that I had (and haven't worn for a long time) discovered they were baggy! I don't think I have 16's anywhere in my house anymore, but WOW, I should run to the department store to try on a pair! HAHA

Keep up the good work. That alone, is total motivation! :smile:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Well done. You must feel amazing. I cant wait till I can ft back into Jeans ( I refused to buy any bigger ones)
  • shatoora_amoora
    Options
    YAAy! If that were me I would leave with them on and jump on the cash and have the cashier scan me. That's how happy I'd be. :D
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!! I love NSVs. Scales are evil. Putting on smaller size jeans straight from the dryer is GREAT! Keep it going.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    GREAT work!!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Happy dance for you! YAY! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome job it only gets better and better keep going your doing great
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    woooooo!! thats awesome!! im hoping to go down a dress size soon :) been waiting patiently :)
  • Tangerine16
    Tangerine16 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just been around my favourite charity shops and bought 3 pairs of size 12 (UK) jeans/trousers - and I can do them up and walk in them!!

Went home and had a big try-on of all the trousers in the house. Discovered that lots now fit me that didn't before, and some are too big now and I'm throwing them out!

Really chuffed.
    14363700.png
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome victory! I cried the day I put on my "skinny" jeans and found they were baggy. It's an incredible feeling. I hope you get more and more and see those size 10s soon. :)
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    Fantastic NSV!!
  • peace_pigeon
    peace_pigeon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Well done!! You should be very proud :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!