its been nearly a year (pics)

Options
tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
hey all im going to appologise for my spelling in advance,

i started my jurney on the 1st of june because on my 23rd birthday i wore a dress that i though was flattering, lets just say after looking at pictures the next day i cried. i stated at 181lbs and am now 161lbs as of last monday. so its been a slow and stead weight loss for me.(im 5ft8) i would like to loose another 6lbs

i wasnt a fan of exersize and im a very fussy eater but i knew i had to change. i joined the local gym and became addicted. i lost my first 5-6 pounds nicely. i then moved house a few months after to the welsh mountains where the local gym was 40 min drive away :( i decided to buy a dog and go running. the first 30 seconds i thought i was going to die. this was in january. today i am runninng 10k nearly 3 times a week.

i cant see that my body has changed much becuase ive always been self concious and told im overweight by verious people. but i thought id upload a few pics just for all to see were i am today.
the first 2 pics were taken 1st june 2011 and the 2nd 2 pics are taken on the 3rd on may 2012.

thanks for reading

20-9-11-3.jpg

20-8-11-2.jpg

4-5-12-2.jpg

4512.jpg

i started insanity 3 days ago so im hoping to see many new curves lol

Replies

• grainne_eire
    Options
    Nice work! You look great :)
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a reduction in your belly area. Great job.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    thank u
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big difference in your stomach! I'm curious to know if you have taken measurements? Or has your pants size/dress size changed? Also, i love your tummy freckles/beauty marks/moles (whatever you want to call them). I love body freckles! lol
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Definitely a big difference in your stomach! I'm curious to know if you have taken measurements? Or has your pants size/dress size changed? Also, i love your tummy freckles/beauty marks/moles (whatever you want to call them). I love body freckles! lol

hi my measurments were and now as follows
    waist before 34.5 now 31 = -3.5
    hips before 41 now 38 =-3
    under bust before 32 now 29= -3
    bust before 37.5 now 34 =-3.5
    stomach before 40 now36 = -4

total lost = 17 inches in 11 months. id like to have a 29 waist 34-32 stomach and a 32-34 hips lol so a little tonning to go lol
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options

hi my measurments were and now as follows
    waist before 34.5 now 31 = -3.5
    hips before 41 now 38 =-3
    under bust before 32 now 29= -3
    bust before 37.5 now 34 =-3.5
    stomach before 40 now36 = -4

total lost = 17 inches in 11 months. id like to have a 29 waist 34-32 stomach and a 32-34 hips lol so a little tonning to go lol

That's so great! Congrats on all your successes and all of them to come!
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can tell a huge difference.
  • katiemomtoabc
    katiemomtoabc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! There is a big difference in my opinion.
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I can see the difference.I say try on some clothes from before you started your journey, they will show the difference..
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    We should not define ourselves by a number on a scale but by the number of things we have checked off our bucket list.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    We should not define ourselves by a number on a scale but by the number of things we have checked off our bucket list.

love these words
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!