this one is for the WOMAN only!!

Options
Hello woman this is my 2nd time in my diet since i have gone through the dreaded menstrual cycle.. this time for some reason my

body is not HAPPY i keep craving and craving every time i eat im still hiungry I have lost 17 pounds and worked very hard and do

not want to throw it away on 4 days of you know what, does any one have any tips for me>? Or does this happen to any one else..

also when you are on that time do you weigh your self or do you wait until it is over??? Thank you for any advice

Replies

• lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I never weigh myself until it is over because it will definitely show up higher. As far as the cravings go I do not have too many problems with that as I eat at least 1700 calories a day and if I really want something I work it in. I do find if I exercise or at least take a walk it helps keep me in a healthy mindset. Also make sure you are drinking enough water. You can beat this! Keep your chin up!
  • disneydreamer61605
    Options
    I never weigh myself until it is over because it will definitely show up higher. As far as the cravings go I do not have too many problems with that as I eat at least 1700 calories a day and if I really want something I work it in. I do find if I exercise or at least take a walk it helps keep me in a healthy mindset. Also make sure you are drinking enough water. You can beat this! Keep your chin up!

THANK U!