50 lbs lost so far (pic!)

Options
2»

Replies

• melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    Amazing! Im so proud of you. You are truely an inspiration for all of us.
  • iuali81
    iuali81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! Are you doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run in Indy a week from today! My girlfriends and I are doing it! I can't wait!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Gosh, its like you can read my mind! Your whole story up to the running a mile part too! I too always though I was heavy (when I weighed 120 lbs!) then realized I was thin after it was too late. I find your success very real and inspiring.
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    "The reason people give up is because they look at how far they have to go, not at how far they have come."

Love this, this has been me many times, until now. I am determined not to stop until I get healthy.
    You look fantastic!! Big Happy Dance for you!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. :)
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Kristie...

I have to say, I struggle with the same fat girl mentality. It s hard to look in the mirror and know you have lost weight but the eyes deceive. I don't see much change in the shape of my body and still feel like I look 180+ pounds.

My husband says I'm crazy that the change is drastic.

Just know, you aren't alone in that feeling. I think our minds don't catch up for a bit.

Do you mind me asking, what was your SW and CW?

You look AMAZING! Keep up the hard work!
  • prsusa38
    prsusa38 Posts: 29
    Options
    Way to go. Keep up the hard work. You look amazing.
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! I don't post in here to get people to say nice things about me and what I've accomplished (although it helps keep me going!), but to hopefully give someone the encouragement they need. It sounds like I have succeeded in that. Yay! Keep going, guys!

aelomellin, I am doing the Dirty 30 in the Middle of Nowhere, Oklahoma next weekend. Good luck on your race!

TeresaC79, my highest weight was 228. I was probably around 220 in the first picture. I am now 176.
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! I don't post in here to get people to say nice things about me and what I've accomplished (although it helps keep me going!), but to hopefully give someone the encouragement they need. It sounds like I have succeeded in that. Yay! Keep going, guys!

aelomellin, I am doing the Dirty 30 in the Middle of Nowhere, Oklahoma next weekend. Good luck on your race!

TeresaC79, my highest weight was 228. I was probably around 220 in the first picture. I am now 176.

You look fantastic! Really you weighed 176 in the fishing pic?? Girl if you looked that toned at 176, you are going to be SMOKIN' hot at your goal weight!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Congrats on your transformation, mental and physical. :happy:
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • stiggysworld
    Options
    Wow! You are looking great! Thanks for the encouraging story.
  • roxie2go
    roxie2go Posts: 10
    Options
    well done you look really great x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!