My motivation!

So as of today, I am officially getting married in a little less than 4 months! Eeek!! That means it's crunch time to try to look my best for the big day, as photos last forever, and I don't want to be mortified in 10 years or so looking at them again.

Anywho, the point of my post. My motivation is my wedding dress. I want to look good in it! Especially my arms, and back. So here it is!

9654a37a96e611e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg
b41ffe0496e611e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

btw pardon the messy room! This is me, as of 10 minutes ago :)

Please, please, please feel free to post your motivation!! Whether it's your kids, your wife/husband/SO, or if it's just to be healthy, I want to know what it is!!

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    anyone?
  • wooze63
    wooze63 Posts: 32 Member
    You already look great, but think how good you will feel when you are less and more healthy! My motivation is for me to be healthy.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    You already look great, but think how good you will feel when you are less and more healthy! My motivation is for me to be healthy.

• Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    One of my motivations is my fit boyfriend. He has a nice flat stomach with just the right amount of muscle.. He's just such a healthy guy, and he inspires me to be more healthy as well :)
    He's also very supportive of me, and always has kind words about my efforts, which makes it all the more motivating.

Forgot to add: CLOTHES! I want to fit into cute clothes. I love clothes. Have I said "clothes" enough times?
  • tdp2012
    tdp2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Your dress is GORGEOUS!!! My motivation is my best friend and to have lots more confidence about myself....
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Your Very Beautiful & Lovely:):) Awesome Motivation!! You can do this!!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    One of my motivations is my fit boyfriend. He has a nice flat stomach with just the right amount of muscle.. He's just such a healthy guy, and he inspires me to be more healthy as well :)
    He's also very supportive of me, and always has kind words about my efforts, which makes it all the more motivating.

Forgot to add: CLOTHES! I want to fit into cute clothes. I love clothes. Have I said "clothes" enough times?

YES!!! Clothes are great motivation!! I bet you'll be there before you know it!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    your dress is so pretty, your going to look beautiful on your big day
    my motivation is my family
    862_52405730616_579195616_1234976_7833_njp.jpg
    and my sister is getting married in march and wants us wearing a dress similar to this:
    bridesmaid-dresses-satin-ruffle-sash-floor-length-1378683-yfbig.jpg
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Your dress is GORGEOUS!!! My motivation is my best friend and to have lots more confidence about myself....

Thank you dear :) I feel amazing in it :)

That is great motivation!! I'm sure you'll be feeling confident before you know it!
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    My motivation is to be able to feel confindent in a bikini for the first time in my life.

By the way, your dress is gorgeous!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Omg that dress makes you look like a mermaid! You look awesome in it!

My motivation is far less tangible xD There are a lot of things. Experiencing less discrimination, being more fit (and maybe being able to run), and being happier with my general body shape.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Your Very Beautiful & Lovely:):) Awesome Motivation!! You can do this!!

Thank you!!! <3
  • ranrobinrn
    ranrobinrn Posts: 4
    You look wonderful in your wedding dress!
    My motivation it control. My whole life I eat for whatever reason but not for health and not to take care of myself. My motivation it to show myself I can do this. I can control what goes into my mouth and I can cope with life/stress in a healthy manner.(Also, I am a nurse and I know with family history and race I need ti take care of my body). In the process, I have gained so much respect for myself and I feel like I am a stronger person for it. By taking care of myself better, I can be a better friend. I love who I see when I look in the mirror.

I just want to say that regarldess of how much weight you lose, you and your fiance are happy with the people you are and who your becoming. Then it wont matter in ten years when you look back. You'll just see beautiful people:) Congratualtions!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    your dress is so pretty, your going to look beautiful on your big day
    my motivation is my family
    862_52405730616_579195616_1234976_7833_njp.jpg
    and my sister is getting married in march and wants us wearing a dress similar to this:
    bridesmaid-dresses-satin-ruffle-sash-floor-length-1378683-yfbig.jpg

Thank you <3

Aww, you have a beautiful family!! You're going to look amazing in that dress, too!
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    I think you already look lovely in your dress!! I know YOU need to feel lovely in it though. My motivation is my Mom she has been over 300 my whole life and she is now 140. I want to feel good again. I like me more and more every pound that comes off!! Best of Luck!!!
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    well I would like some new jeans. I currently own 2 pairs. Went shopping for girls day out yesterday and all the stuff I looked at was either xs, s , m, or large. Saw some tank tops for 6 dollars very tempted to buy 2 or 3 but no xl. So why waste my money. It has been a couple of years since I have bought anything new. CLOTHES
  • mrsnathanandrew
    My motivation is to be able to feel confindent in a bikini for the first time in my life.

By the way, your dress is gorgeous!

Believe it or not, I haven't ever wore a bathing suit or any kind, that I can remember anyways. I'm sure I did when I was little. That's great motivation!!

Thank you! :)
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Omg that dress makes you look like a mermaid! You look awesome in it!

My motivation is far less tangible xD There are a lot of things. Experiencing less discrimination, being more fit (and maybe being able to run), and being happier with my general body shape.

No lie, I just had someone else tell me that too!! Thank you :)

That is some amazing motivation!!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    I think you already look lovely in your dress!! I know YOU need to feel lovely in it though. My motivation is my Mom she has been over 300 my whole life and she is now 140. I want to feel good again. I like me more and more every pound that comes off!! Best of Luck!!!

Thank you <3 There is this certain way that I picture myself looking on that day. I hope I can get there.

Wow, that is awesome! Congrats to your mom!! I was the same way. My mom has always been overweight, and she started losing weight with me, now she only weighs 10 lbs more than me! You should always like you, I'm sure you're an amazing person!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    You look wonderful in your wedding dress!
    My motivation it control. My whole life I eat for whatever reason but not for health and not to take care of myself. My motivation it to show myself I can do this. I can control what goes into my mouth and I can cope with life/stress in a healthy manner.(Also, I am a nurse and I know with family history and race I need ti take care of my body). In the process, I have gained so much respect for myself and I feel like I am a stronger person for it. By taking care of myself better, I can be a better friend. I love who I see when I look in the mirror.

I just want to say that regarldess of how much weight you lose, you and your fiance are happy with the people you are and who your becoming. Then it wont matter in ten years when you look back. You'll just see beautiful people:) Congratualtions!

Thank you sweetie!

I know what you mean, that is a great point of view!