Team UK: September

Options

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    HI all im from leicester and started the site under 2 weeks ago and im doing ok, i am going to gym again and starting to recognise the naughty foods in my life.
    i am going disneyland in november for my 30th birthday and want to be as close to 12st as i can . im currently 12st 13.5
    so please let me join and help me

Welcome to Team UK... we will all support you through your journey! You will find some great tips on this site helping you with ideas for great food choices!
    Very jealous your going to Disneyland! I would love to go!! :love:

Katherine x
  • debtdummy
    Options
    i cant wait im sooooo excited , going to run up and snog mickey
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    debtdummy - welcome to the group!

welcome back kathrine did you have a good holiday?

sorry i havnt posted this weeks challenges, im going back to uni on sunday so am having a hectic week

well done everyone! keep up the good work!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • James501
    Options
    hello stranger welcome back.
    how was holiday, u got a tan i'm going to be jelous of?

right then you, running time. i'm free every evening next week so not excuses. i'll get that weight off you if it kills me. lol:wink: give me that txt and we will plan a day

thanks for the kind words hun, your doing well too. my 10 stone aim for xmas is such a reality. i cant believe how well this is going.

James
    Hello everyone!!

How are you all? Im back from my holiday.. not feeling 100% so i wont be getting back into my fitness until next week!!

James - congrats on reaching 12st.. your doing so well! I will definately give you a txt about going for the run over at stoke park!! :happy:

Amy - Looking good in your new photo! Well done on the weight loss, even if its becuase you've not been well! Still.. loosing weight is loosing weight!!

Katie - 4lbs!! well done!! glad your finding something that works for you!!

Simplicity - keep going on the old weight loss, you are doing so well so far!

Hope to loose 4lbs by the end of the month? i shall see how that goes!

Hasnt helped being on holiday though - eating crap and drinking until i cant remember what happend! Ooops!

anywhoo i look forward to hearing from you all!

Katherine x
  • James501
    Options
    welcome and well done everyone this week. looks like we are all on it and going to hit our goals. still got two weeks of this month so you all can do it. my week has sucked, since i got to the target no more wants to come off. looks like i have hot a wall. HELP!!!!
  • mika24
    Options
    I have lost nothing this week and it is hard to stick to the exercise routine. I am also often getting to the end of the day and realising I am only at 1000 calories, so having to go and snack to top me up to 1200. I am scared I will end up doing myself harm if I don't eat enough.

Ah this is a hard week:yawn:
  • James501
    Options
    I have lost nothing this week and it is hard to stick to the exercise routine. I am also often getting to the end of the day and realising I am only at 1000 calories, so having to go and snack to top me up to 1200. I am scared I will end up doing myself harm if I don't eat enough. Ah this is a hard week:yawn:
    ur het there mika. Dnt worry so much about only getting 1000 calories i get to that sumdays and hasnt done my loss no harm. If ur concerned try adding a few snacks between meals. Try have a cut off point each day for eating. I used to snack so bad in the evening, but now after my evening meal i wnt eat again till the morning. The main thing to remember is if ur hungry u should eat, if nt dnt worry bout calorie intake so much you know ur be under ur daily target. Hope that helps a little x
  • mika24
    Options
    thanks, that helps. I think I was worrying about it too much

I have lost a little more this week after all, just enough to tip me over the one stone lost point:happy:
  • glittergirlamy14
    glittergirlamy14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome back from your holiday Katherine! Thanks for your comment :smile:
    I'm feeling much better now thanks Katie, eating is just about back to normal - I was on late shift last week so I never get to have the chance of a proper dinner. 9-5 this week so I'll be back to 3 meals a day followed by some exercise. I've not exercised in ages!
    I was at a party last night and one of my friends said I looked as if I'd lost weight so I was happy about that.

Everyone is doing well with their weight loss, well done! A woman at my work is wanting to lose about a pound a week before Christmas, so it worked out as a stone! Quite scary only 14 weeks to Christmas, but gives people a good target.

Hello to all the new people. Mika - I'm from Scotland, live in Glasgow. Whereabouts are you from?

Amy x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hello everyone...

I have officially started back on the "waggon" after my holiday time.. im back to my normal eating habits of fresh fruit, veggies and meat.. not forgetting those few carbs in the morning for breakfast!! :laugh:

Im still suffering with a cold/cough.. but i will keep at the food logging, even if the gym doesnt happen for another week.. at least i will be succeeding (sp?) in one thing! :wink: heh!

14weeks before xmas... :noway: jeeze.. where has this year gone?

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend?

Katherine :heart:
  • glittergirlamy14
    glittergirlamy14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I know, I've started making a note of presents I see for people so I won't forget! So far on my own Christmas list I have new ipod speakers, coz I somehow managed to leave mine in Ibiza :frown:

My throat is starting to play up again. I was wanting to get back into exercising but I don't want to make myself worse. Just watching extra closely what I'm eating.

I'm meant to be going out tomorrow night for a Freshers week thing. My boyfriend is still at uni so he wants to go. I'm only going to have a couple of drinks though so I can make it to my work on Thursday!

Hope everyone's feeling better than I am.

Amy x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    WHERE IS EVERYONE? Busy weeks? I suppose work has been crazy busy atm..

James - Can you send me your details again.. lets run next week :-D

Katherine
  • James501
    Options

Katherine

Hiya Katherine

Sent them to you.

I have been well busy trying to shed these pounds. nearly half way there now. 5lbs off the 2 stone mark. yay

James
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Katherine

I'm hiding away until the scales stop saying 12st 4 lol.
    everything seems slower since i stopped the cigs. i know its good but its just gonna take a little longer yet. maybe it will have to be octobers challenge to get to 11.13st again. grrrr!!!

guess im just bothered coz i've been there once this year and now i can't get back!
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Katherine

everything seems slower since i stopped the cigs. i know its good but its just gonna take a little longer yet. maybe it will have to be octobers challenge to get to 11.13st again. grrrr!!!

guess im just bothered coz i've been there once this year and now i can't get back!

LOL... hiding.. thats what i feel like doing sometimes! You've made so much progress so dont get downhearted hun! Keep up the fantastic work! Maybe your building more muscle now so the weight loss is not as noticable? You look great though so dont worry so much! Plus your so close to your goal so its always harder to loose! I know as im so close to my goal weight!

I have yet to give up the cigs.. i still see them as my only enjoyment as im not eating so many sweeties n biccies! :tongue:
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Katherine

Hiya Katherine

Sent them to you.

I have been well busy trying to shed these pounds. nearly half way there now. 5lbs off the 2 stone mark. yay

James

Cheers James! Your doing so well! WTG! :drinker:

Monday? Run? Fancy it? You will be my motivation cause i get back from Nottingham on sunday so ill be knakered but you will help with the push! :happy:

Katherine
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!

im so excited! my university is running the level 3 nutritional advice and weight management course and also the level 2 gym instructor course this year!!! and i can afford to do both!!!

i already have my level 2 nutrition and healthy eating so i can get on the level 3 nutrition
    and all i need to do for the level 2 gym instructor is improve my fitness
    its going to cost £400 total but its going to be worth it because it will get me on the register or exercise professionals and i will be able to go straight into work with it

yey!!!!
  • James501
    Options

Katherine

Hiya Katherine

Sent them to you.

James

Cheers James! Your doing so well! WTG! :drinker:

Monday? Run? Fancy it? You will be my motivation cause i get back from Nottingham on sunday so ill be knakered but you will help with the push! :happy:

Katherine

Monday's cool. I'm back from london Monday day time so we will both be knackerd. But your right I will motivate you.
    Had a run myself yesterday first time in ages I have tried and wasn't to bad.
    I should be half way there by the time you see me so you can give me an honest oppinion. I'm determined to get there by Xmas.

So is it a weekend on the tiles in Nottingham?

James
  • James501
    Options

Katherine

Hello mate

Dont hide away, you just got to the wall stage. Keep running at it and your get through trust me.
    I'm finding it so hard to shake off any weight easy atm. I'm working double as hard to keep getting my 2lb a week loss. Your doing great with the smokes though, think i'm going to pack them in next year.

keep going

James
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hello mate

Dont hide away, you just got to the wall stage. Keep running at it and your get through trust me.
    I'm finding it so hard to shake off any weight easy atm. I'm working double as hard to keep getting my 2lb a week loss. Your doing great with the smokes though, think i'm going to pack them in next year.

keep going

James

Very true my plan was to get to my goal weight and then quit smoking but i just thought it would be easier to quit before i tried running again lol.
    anyways scales said 12st 3 today so i guess that is good. wait and see what next week brings.
    catcha soon.

Ben