Hi from Marie

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm a 41 year old mum of two (22 and 2!) and I live in Adelaide, Australia with my husband and kids. I ride my bike the 20km round trip to work but my eating is either super healthy or a big disaster, depending on motivation levels, and I am having no luck getting back to my healthy pre-baby weight. Time to get serious! We'd like another baby while I've still got a few fresh eggs left in the fridge but I don't want to start a pregnancy already carring a lot of extra weight, as I found pregnancy after 40 is a lot tougher on my body! I hope to make some friends here along the way.

It's not about attaining some impossible version of 'perfect' for me...I just want to get back to being the best possible version of me that I can be!

Marie

Replies

• retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend. I'm on every day.
  • JellybeanIcecream
    Options
    Thanks! Nice to meet you.
  • retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do this. You have a beautiful baby and obviously a husband that loves you. Keep that is mind when you think it's becoming difficult and too hard to do. You can do this. Down the road I want to see pictures of the new baby!!!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this journey it really works if you work it! Feel free to add me I'm always looking for positive people to go on this journey with!:smile:
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hi Marie! Welcome to MFP. Always great to meet new people and exchange ideas.

Tom

:-)
  • bfairbanks1982
    bfairbanks1982 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I sent a friends request..best wishes :happy:
  • JellybeanIcecream
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration, Retunks...and if I am lucky enough to have another baby come into our lives, I'll be thrilled to post a picture. :smile:
  • JellybeanIcecream
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm rapt to find such a warm and friendly group to journey with. I'm feeling so inspired by you all after checking your updates.