Which is better? Vegas or Cruise to Mexico

Options
xchinad0ll
xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
Yeah, so which is better 4-day cruise to Mexico or 4-days in Vegas?!

Replies

• crise40g
    crise40g Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Vegas baby,Veeeeegassssss!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Vegas...hands down
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If you have to choose, go to Mexico. At least you'll see a lot of interesting places, different culture, and be entertained.
    Vegas sucks so bad. I live in south Florida and everyone I know who goes to Vegas hates it because it sucks in comparison. If you can, go to South Beach in FL. If you can't, go to Mexico. Just don't go to Vegas unless you only want gambling. If you want parties, clubs, great people, free drinks, beaches(vegas has sand and pools), a great experience besides gambling, etc - there are a number of waaay better places to go. Vegas is literaly 1 small strip, their clubs are terrible, you can't get your own cab(it has to be done through the hotels and clubs), the people are all broke, etc. I had 5 female friends that just went there recently and they hated it completely for so many reasons (I can elaborate if needed). Basically, the only people I've known who liked Vegas - liked it for gambling or liked it because they haven't had the opportunity to experience places that are far better.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i'd say Mexico (way too frugal to ever gamble or make it rain on a stripper).
  • gatorgirlyyy
    gatorgirlyyy Posts: 349
    Options
    I'd have to say a cruise to Mexico. :)

I love the Topics and just laying on the beach.

You could keep it cheaper and go to Panama City Beach, Florida for Spring Break. A party is only around the corner.

:):):)
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    A cruise. it is a floating hotel that takes you to different places! and you can gamble on the boat!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I say VEGAS for sure!!!
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I say the cruise! It's be more interesting, you'll see more unique things and Vegas gets very expensive very fast!!
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cruise to Mexico...maybe it's because I love the beach :)
  • ShannonLammers1971
    Options
    Mexico!!!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    If you have to choose, go to Mexico. At least you'll see a lot of interesting places, different culture, and be entertained.
    Vegas sucks so bad. I live in south Florida and everyone I know who goes to Vegas hates it because it sucks in comparison. If you can, go to South Beach in FL. If you can't, go to Mexico. Just don't go to Vegas unless you only want gambling. If you want parties, clubs, great people, free drinks, beaches(vegas has sand and pools), a great experience besides gambling, etc - there are a number of waaay better places to go. Vegas is literaly 1 small strip, their clubs are terrible, you can't get your own cab(it has to be done through the hotels and clubs), the people are all broke, etc. I had 5 female friends that just went there recently and they hated it completely for so many reasons (I can elaborate if needed). Basically, the only people I've known who liked Vegas - liked it for gambling or liked it because they haven't had the opportunity to experience places that are far better.

Wow, I live in Vegas, and I'm there because I've always wanted to live somewhere interesting with a lot of lights. I'm good here, and I've experienced better ( like I know that if you're into the beach-y stuff, go to California. Florida is nothing but annoying people and nude people. *shiver*
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Viva Mexico!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    depends on what you are looking to do on vacation. if you want to get drunk and party i would go to vegas. if you want to be pampered, relax, soak up some sun and see alot of amazing things i would go to mexico. i have been to mexico and it was SO much fun. we got to see so many things and experience a new culture. me personally, i would choose the cruise, but again its all about what YOU are looking for from this vacation.

Either way have fun! :smile:
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Mexico!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Vegas! I love it, and it's not just gambling. Shopping, shows, excursions, etc. With so much violence south of the border, I wouldn't feel safe in Mexico.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    My lifelong dream is to go to Vegas. Nearly had the money once, but had to use it to live off when the wife was first diagnosed with her MS...
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've done both but for me, I would totally do the cruise over Vegas. I despise Vegas. If you do the cruise, you MUST book this outing in Puerto Vallarta. http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/tours/outdoor-adventure It was THE MOST FUN thing I've done anytime, anywhere!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Vegas is lame. I don't understand why people go there. I go there for 1) bachelor parties, 2) a convention of some sort, 3) hookers, strippers, and debauchery, or 4) to see a show (saw Santana there last year). But, I'd never just go there on a vacation. It just isn't fun to me in that way. So, obviously, I'd chose a cruise to Mexico. But, I've been to Vegas a lot, and I can drive there in about 4 hours, so it's just not a place I would ever seek out on purpose to go and chill. But, I have friends taht do it all the time. So, I don't know. If it's your thing, cool. But, Mexico sounds nice.
  • flagator11
    flagator11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    depends on what you are looking to do on vacation. if you want to get drunk and party i would go to vegas. if you want to be pampered, relax, soak up some sun and see alot of amazing things i would go to mexico. i have been to mexico and it was SO much fun. we got to see so many things and experience a new culture. me personally, i would choose the cruise, but again its all about what YOU are looking for from this vacation.

Either way have fun! :smile:

This.

Any vacation is what you make of it. When I want beaches and sun, I go to Miami. When I want a party, I go to Vegas.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have been to both and they are quite different. It just really depends on what you're looking for. Vegas is lots of walking, traffic, comotion, noise, shopping, shows, etc. Mexico is relaxing, beaches, swimming, lounging, a few excursions, etc. Personally, I thought Mexico was pretty boring because I'm not really a sit still all day and do nothing kind of person. In Vegas there is something to get up and go do 24 hours a day.