New here

Options
Hi, my name is Ann. I am more than 1/2 way through my weight loss journey and have been struggling. My sister-in-law suggested I join MFP because of the great support. I'm looking forward to finishing this process with the great community here!

Replies

• WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-) We'll all help you stay on track!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann, this is a great place you will find a lot of supportive and fun friends. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann. I go by Nana. Your sister-in-law is right. This is the best place to continue your journey. I've loss 48 lbs. and still have more to go. The the support from my friends help so much. Fill free to add me if you like. And good luck go your journey.
  • HeatherMonska
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you wish. I have 10-15 lbs left and I am struggling myself..I workout I am eating right..but motivation from others always helps to make you go for it and do it no matter what the cost. My total to date is 38lbs..8 I have lost since joining mfp..I enjoy mfp and hearing everyone's continued success..it helps to motivate me!
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ann. I am more than 1/2 way through my weight loss journey and have been struggling. My sister-in-law suggested I join MFP because of the great support. I'm looking forward to finishing this process with the great community here!

Welcome ! feel free to add me!
  • annie528
    annie528 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks!