What are you having for dinner?

Options
kelsey054
kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
Tonight I'm using Elk meat to make spaghetti, garlic bread and a Roman salad.

What are you having? Or wish you were having?

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    veggie stew with carrots, celery, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, peas and black beans.
  • Creativeballance
    Options
    Rogan Josh, with beef instead of lamb.

(It's a REALLY good Indian dish).

I'm skipping the Naan to keep in my calorie goals. If I had it, I would have to run an extra 2 miles...ugh....
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Veggie burger in a seeded bun with mayo, chilli relish and lettuce..........Love it! Used to eat 2 in my fat days!
  • Tippytoesk8er
    Options
    I might make myself a homemade pizza with whole wheat crust, crushed tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, smoked oysters, and a drizzle of olive oil. With a glass of red wine, of course.
  • morninglilli
    morninglilli Posts: 194
    Options
    Ahi tuna steaks with olive relish and quinoa. YUUUUUUM!!!!!
  • SkyMusic
    SkyMusic Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm having a shirataki noodle stirfry with some peanut sauce and vegetables. YUM!

And I'm going to have a square of 80% dark chocolate after dinner.
  • kelsey054
    Options
    All of your dishes are making me so hungry! (:
  • Cravenamanda
    Cravenamanda Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    lean turkey bacon BLT with the "L" being spinach with avocado slices in a spinach wrap:)...maybe some sweet potato chips on the side:D
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    Chicken breasts covered in salsa have been cooking all day in the crockpot...smells soooo good. Will have this tonight with a salad and some fresh blueberries.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, tonight is grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I will marinate in italian dressing before grilling. Added to that will be fire grilled veggies consisting of portabella mushrooms, peppers, scallions, onions, brocolli andbrussel sprouts. The veggies are drizzled with EVOO and a pear balsamic vinegar prior to grilling.

Dinner is at 7 :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Romaine salad with grilled chicken and low cal sesame dressing.

Dang, now I'm hungry.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Elk, huh? Adventurous!

I'm thinking of either Cooking Light's baked fish sticks (cod dipped in fat free milk and crushed rice krispies with seasoning) and eggplant OR grilling kabobs. Gorgeous, warm, and sunny, so I'd hate to be cooking with the oven.
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    Hmmm, tonight is grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I will marinate in italian dressing before grilling. Added to that will be fire grilled veggies consisting of portabella mushrooms, peppers, scallions, onions, brocolli andbrussel sprouts. The veggies are drizzled with EVOO and a pear balsamic vinegar prior to grilling.

I LOVE veggies cooked that way. See you then! :P
  • kelsey054
    Options
    Chicken breasts covered in salsa have been cooking all day in the crockpot...smells soooo good. Will have this tonight with a salad and some fresh blueberries.

This may be silly but my mother told me when I was little I would never eat chicken breasts. Why? Because I said it was wrong to eat the chicken's boobies. Oh, what kids say and do? (:
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    Rogan Josh, with beef instead of lamb.

(It's a REALLY good Indian dish).

I'm skipping the Naan to keep in my calorie goals. If I had it, I would have to run an extra 2 miles...ugh....

That is my favorite!
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i had mashed potatoes with quorn mince, peppers and a steak & ale pie cook in sauce - lovely filling comfort food and all for just 500 cals - it was lush!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    shrimpfoodgawker.jpg

This recipe is so easy to make and takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish (including the dipping sauce).

http://www.cookingwithjax.com/2012/05/coconut-shrimp-w-sweet-spicy-dipping.html

- Nutritional Info (6 shrimp - baked) -

Calories - 225 Fat - 12 Carbs – 17 Protein - 16 Fibre – 3
  • kelsey054
    Options

I may be a few minutes late.
    (:
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The hubby is making Venison Burgers on the grill....hold off thunderstorms!
  • bulka76
    bulka76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Had 2 toasts, one with jam other with peanut butter. There is SNICKERS staring at me!! lolz