Just Joined for the First time!

Options
I just heard of the site and decided to join.. I have been doing okay by myself but would really appreciate any advice anyone has to offer.. I have a lot of weight to lose and feel I have yet to reach my potential in dropping weight.. Please feel free to add me I am here to lend support to anyone who may need it.. Thanks in advance hope everyone is having a blessed day :smile:

Replies

• carrie31023
    carrie31023 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too! I joined in March and since then this site has helped me lose 13 lbs! I would love to help you! My advise is to weigh and measure everything you eat. Read food labels. Stay away from the scale....only weigh once a week! LOL (hard to do) That is little things to help you get started! Any more questions feel free to ask!
  • OKemia
    OKemia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined last week and I have a coworker doing it with me. I know how you feel about having support, and I am more than happy to lend my support. Add me OKemia. Lets lose this weight together.
  • MsHappilyUnique
    Options
    @ Carrie Congrats on your success already! yes once a week is hard lol.. I am trying to be more aware of what I am eating like reading food labels.. I think this site will be helping in keeping track of that and that's just what I needed..

@OKemia Thanks the support would be very helpful.. I myself have recently joined a gym and work out with a friend of mine.. It definitely helps to have someone.. I just don't want to lose that focus when we aren't together.. Also I hope to be of help to anyone that may need it also!