Replies

• cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look so very happy. I hope you share your wedding pics with us!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!! and what a wonderful story
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done, you look brilliant
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing and beautiful journey!! thanks for sharing -and I have no doubts that you will reach your next goal; you are soooo right about it being a lifestyle change and NOT a diet (the other day I had a Pecan Mudslide from Dairy Queen for my early dinner! Totally worth it!) Congrats :smile:
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and on your healthy lifestyle. You must be so proud of yourself.
  • sharkieq
    sharkieq Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on the wedding! Don't stress too much about it and remember to have fun.
    Thank you for a dose of inspiration today!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Congrats on the wedding and sticking with the process of weight loss and plateaus.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow that is great:smile:
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! You look fantastic. And congrats on the engagement :D
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!!! You look wonderful and no wonder your engaged - love just radiates from the two of you!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are, you look wonderful, and congrats on the upcoming wedding!!
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and that ring WOW!! These are the best days of your life enjoy it to the fullest!!! :drinker:
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, on all fronts!
  • cafeconleche
    Options
    congratulations! as someone who is setting out, i love reading stories like yours. congrats on your weight loss, and good luck with the wedding!
  • Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    amazing transformation
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much younger you look since losing so much weight. :D
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    great job!! and congrats on the weight loss and engagement! That is so exciting!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love your story/journey. Awwww...what a great and inspirational story. You look fabulous! Love the new hairdo! Keep it up!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss and engagement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!