New Team: TEAM WEDDING

Options
2»

Replies

• sabbles
    Options
    YAY! I'm in. My wedding is 8/7/10.

I've only been a member for 1.5 weeks, so my weight hasn't changed much. :)

SW: 135
    CW: 135
    GW: 115
  • lindsayrose
    Options
    I would love to get in too. My wedding is April 2011, but I am also my bestees maid of honor in May.
    CW:179
    GW:160(by friend's wedding)
    GW:150(mine)
  • lindsayrose
    Options
    I've never been in a group before, could someone let me know how it works:)
  • hopeandfaith24
    Options
    i'm in :) i just join MFP but i just recently got engaged to my best friend. we have been together for over 5 years <33 but we don't have a wedding date set.

SW: 134
    GW: 108
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Bumping - hope all you lovely brides are rockin this week! See you all for tomorrow's weigh-in! :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Ooh I wanna join! Is it ok if I wegh in on wednesdays?

SW- 195
    CW as of yesterday- 171.1 :love:
    GW- 130-140 We'll see

I'm in a wedding this weekend and wanted to be 170 by then but when I had to pay over $100 to have the dress taken in I realised I'm way happier with that than with the lbs lost. lol

My wedding is 9/10/11 unless I can convince my man to run off and elope with me. :laugh: He's the one that wants the big wedding. :grumble:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Hey busymom! Welcome!

Isn't it such an awesome feeling when you have to have things taken in. I tried on dresses a couple weeks ago not really expecting much (I know I'm silly because I'll be 50-60 lbs lighter when I actually buy my dress and styles will look way different on me, but it was fun!) and I was so amazed that I was fitting perfectly into size 16's dress after dress after dress right off the racks. I can't wait to be at my goal weight and try on dresses again! I looked at the pictures my MOH was taking of me in each dress and I'm starting to look skinny!! WOO!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Hi lizagna, Tryin on dresses is what motivated me to lose weight. lol I had to try on a plus sized 18 and it was snug. :brokenheart: :sick:

I was originally going to get a big poofy dress but I think once I get to my goal size I might go with a slinky, skinny dress. :wink:

It was an amazing feeling when I had to have the dress taken in. I felt it in my bank account too. lol
  • sabbles
    Options
    friday weigh in! :)

SW: 135 (last week's weight)
    CW: 133!

yay!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Ugh - I've been on this awful path of self sabotage.... and I wanna kick my own butt for it.

Last week: 195
    Today: 197

Totally going backwards here! :sad: I can't seem to keep my motivation up. Maybe next week will be better.
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    im late with my weigh in...down 2 lbs :love: