What healthy food are you sick of that you once loved?

Options
JJinWI
JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
I am done with almonds for awhile.

Replies

• samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    oatmeal...it makes me want to gag just thinking about it.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Chicken, rather. It's the easist cheapest high protein food to reach for, but I am beginning to think I may start growing feathers and clucking, so currently including more fish!
  • blueberry67
    blueberry67 Posts: 44
    Options
    cottage cheese - the runny peach kind did me in
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I am kind of getting sick of Fish....And I fish almost every day. I just throw them back now.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid my dad packed my lunch, and gave me a banana. Every. Single. Day.

After awhile, just thinking about bananas made me want to gag.

That was a long time ago, though, and bananas are once again one of my favorite fruits

Now though, I would have to say that I am starting to get over egg beaters, which is a shame because they're fairly cheap and a great source of protein. I'm not quite at the point where I want to cut it out all together, but i think if I eat too much, I'll get there.
  • brian1229
    brian1229 Posts: 28
    Options
    Almonds and eggs here. I may try some of the flavored almonds to bring their mojo back
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, I ate it everyday for breakfast for two years and now I cant even bring it to my lips without gagging.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    eggs for breakfast, chicken for dinner...
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You know, I used to think Lean Cuisine meals were healthy..... Oh, how naive.

The thought of eating one now makes me shudder.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Broccoli! Used to love it and had it for dinner almost every night. Can't stand it now!!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. I need a break from it for at least a week or 2. I used to love it so much, and I'm starting to dread eating it.
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    eggs. had them every morning for a month. now i look at them and want to puke. lol
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Egg whites and chicken..........blech!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    ALMONDS!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I was obsessed with Greek yogurt for awhile. For breakfast, snacks, in dips, smoothies, etc. Now, not so much into it.
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I have'nt been dieting long enough to get sick of anything...but I never liked the berry smoothie protein shakes much, unless I added fresh berries as well.
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    Green beans. I did the atkins diet a long time ago and it really made me hate green beans.
  • iLinduh
    iLinduh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Tuna... ugh :sick:
  • sassynshy21
    Options
    Why am I seeing a lot of posts about almonds.? Are they healthy for u or is there a secret about them???
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    You could always try Pecans instead, I know they cost abit more but mix them with a few dates...yummy!