Noob who needs some positive friends on here

Options
I've been on the app about 6 weeks, been on the site just a few days. Would like some positive people to add who are motivated themselves on achieving their goals.

I could probably stand to lose 75-100 lbs, though it doesn't matter on other's comparisons. Just needing like minded focused friends. :-)

Thanks all, and best wishes to everyone on their new lives.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• anthemforagirl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

This is a great support community.
    I will add you!
  • ElleBelle30
    Options
    Anyone else? :(
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started with the app too and wish I'd started the site earier! Sent ya a request, I have about 100lbs to lose also and am definitely ready to stick with it this time!
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I've been on the app about 6 weeks, been on the site just a few days. Would like some positive people to add who are motivated themselves on achieving their goals.

I could probably stand to lose 75-100 lbs, though it doesn't matter on other's comparisons. Just needing like minded focused friends. :-)

Thanks all, and best wishes to everyone on their new lives.

:flowerforyou:

BUMP! :wink:
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me .I too am a sahm with two boys .I have about a stone to loose ,here every day ,the support is fab on here and my mfp is the reason I pop in every day to have a chant see how there doing etc :)
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend requesst. MFP is awesome and I've met so many fun , motivational people here. Anyone else feel free to friend me also!!
  • retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend, I'm on every day, and this is a great site to help with weight loss and support.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am on here daily and am great at giving support and motivation and also like it in return..LOL. Best wishes to you as well on your new journey. Let's rock this thing! :smile:
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm on here every single day...it's becoming my religion, LOL :happy: :laugh:
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like. I have an open diary and log every day. I like the motivation and support given and taken. MFP rocks!!, I love this site. It made my journey easier.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I <3 noobs :flowerforyou:

Sometimes it's hard to think that you have a lot to lose and see people who come so far... .it was tough for me at first, but my friends pulled me through. FR if you'd like.
  • timjm25
    timjm25 Posts: 7
    Options
    Sign me up!

Its great to have a community.
  • Jessintherain
    Jessintherain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!

I'll send you an add. And if anyone else wants some MFPals, feel free to add me. :D
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! good luck with your goals!
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I'm positive! Except when I'm not, of course...
  • Claysmommy08
    Options
    I am new here as well and looking for some motivational friends! Send me a friends request if you'd like. :)
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm always welcome to new weight loss buddies. Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day; feel free to add me.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers on this thread! I hope you all have great success here!

If you ever have any questions, please check out the Unofficial MFP FAQ built by experienced members. The Table of Contents organizes each topic by category. Beyond that, the general forums are a great place for advice.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/474-unofficial-mfp-faq
  • bpg79
    bpg79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll friend you and help keep you motivated through your journey.