Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look wonderful and the love between the 2 of you is so obvious! Sooooo sweet. Enjoy every second of the wedding! X
  • Javierho
    Javierho Posts: 9
    Options
    Very nice story. Congratulations on your progress and your wedding.
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great, thanks for sharing your story. Very inspirational.
  • cdnmom1
    cdnmom1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Thank you....i-n-s-p-i-r-a-t-i-o-n I love that picture of you embracing eavh other by the fence...your face says it all....and yes one would not know you were the same person WTG!!!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    amazing! thanks for sharing (:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    You were beautiful to begin with but now you are gorgeous!. Love the ring. Congratulations
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    fantastic. thanks for sharing.
  • vikeldridge
    Options
    YAY!!! This was fun to read! Keep it up - make it a lifestyle! Congrats on the wedding in July!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Great job attaining your new and improved body! Beautiful ring, too. Never go back and have a wonderful rest of your life!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Best of luck on your upcoming wedding! You'll definately be a beautiful bride!!
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and a late congrats on the engagement! My mom also bought me the Eat This, Not That and I love it. I've actually scanned it a few times and shared it with some friends.
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Very inspirational. You will be a beautiful bride! Congrats!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. I always love the success stories... especially with the pics. Keeps me focused on the prize. At where you are at now, I would suggest working on the fitness goals without a care of the weight goal.... Weight means little in the final analysis... In the beginning it gives us a goal to work toward but when you get "there" you will know it.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are such a beautiful woman :-) Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!! Thank you for the motivation!! :bigsmile:
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you look 10-15 years younger now. Great job.
  • jasminedmarks
    jasminedmarks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS ! Your success story gives me so much motivation !!
  • ashleywright144
    Options
    You look amazing what an inspiration!! Congratulations on the new you and your future with your soon to be husband.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!