ripped in 30 and clean eating results with pics

Options
well this was me 3 months ago at 130 pounds now im at 120pounds and my height is 5'5 this past month i have been doing only ripped in 30 and eating very clean ...before that i was doing ripped in 30 and running but my diet wasnt that clean just goes to show diet is really important aswell..

these are my results...

day1-1.jpg

day 90
day90rezi.jpg

day 1 side
day30side.jpg

day 90 side
day90side.jpg

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Damn! Great results!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The perfect combo- clean eating and exercise....well done!
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! VERY well done! You look fantastic!
  • angelrock
    angelrock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Excellent results well done you look fab!
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thankyou everyone....when you get to see results thats when you get even more motivated...i cannot wait to see how i would look 2months from now with this clean eating and exercise combo...
  • allaboutfamily
    allaboutfamily Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I started clean eating and the 30 day shred about 3 weeks ago and wish I had taken pictures or at least measurements. Keep up the hard work, your doing fantastic!
  • godiva99
    godiva99 Posts: 78
    Options
    Cant's see pictures but great job!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great results - look at that tummy! I'm only on day 4 and hating it, but this makes me want to keep going. :happy:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Holy sticks! Look at that six-pack! As soon as I've finished 30DS, I have to go on to Ripped in 30!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!