Hi! New to this site, lookin' for friends.

Options

Replies

• RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way. I'm on here all the time! (especially when working night shift!)
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome...add me!!!
  • blmr85
    blmr85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HI! im 27 and looking to lose about 15 more pounds, lost about 15 already. Feel free to add me!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • wearywithchildren
    Options
    34-year old mom to four mostly-great kids. Three of them are preschool/toddler age and the fourth is a teenager so none of them are really that awesome right now. :) I've lost 22 pounds, hope to lose about 8 more. My Food Diary is open to all and I'm a burgeoning runner and I post regularly about my runs at www.wearywithchildren.com. Friend me!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 28 year old mom of 3 with about 20 more pounds to loose :) Dying to start running again too as a matter of fact just talking about it makes me want to get up and go! Thanks already! I'm trying the couch to 5k (C25k) program. I do have one tattoo on my ribcage and am dying to get get more!
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    This place really feels like a community, and everyone helps each other out. Feel free to add me!
  • melcap86
    melcap86 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new motivational friends! This site is fantastic.. my name is Melissa I'm 25 years old and I'm on the site to lose approx. 26 lbs..

Feel free to add me
  • miss_devon
    miss_devon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 31-year old Mom of two beautiful boys, 4 yrs and 8months. I've been doing weight watchers for two months and MFP for three weeks and have lost 11 lbs so far. I plan on stopping Weight Watchers in a few weeks so I will need support.
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So many new friends, I hope I can be even half as supportive to all of you as everyone has been with me my first few days here.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    welcome glad you are here I do a lot of workouts on the wii also love it. you just don't feel like you are working out hope your journey goes well.feel free to add me if you would like I can always use more motivation and support also.:happy:
  • emma262
    emma262 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am from N. Ireland. I have two kids too, my baby is four months old, have lost about 14lbs so far at least another 14-18lb to go!
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hello im emily from the uk 30 years old and a mum to a little boy whos 5 :) been on here nearly a year best thing i did love it people are so nice and give lots of advise and support which i think helps so much.I now have about 9lbs to go yay anyway good luck on here sure you will do great feel free to add me can never have to many supportive friends :)

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ciderface
    ciderface Posts: 8
    Options
    im a newie aswell.
    Live in Hertfordshire, England. 31, bit wobbly at the edges, need to loose a good few stone. Just got back into running. Ill add you as a friend
    CIDERFACE
  • robbie321
    robbie321 Posts: 39
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! or I will add you!! you can Never have enough support!!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    feel free to add...more friends and more support is always a good thing
  • the_green_midget
    the_green_midget Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 26-year-old grad student in Toronto, Canada. I'm also relatively new to the site (well, if less than 2 months can be considered new still), and I'd be happy to be your friend! I've got about 55 lbs to lose at this point... the grad school flub as it were... Anyway, feel free to add me if you want to be friends!
  • JohnPaulCDavis
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this site 2 days ago, looking for people to add as friend and help motivate each other! Add me and stuff!
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Welcome! I too just joined last week; 38 year old working mom; tattooed from OH, too! Please feel free to add me! I lost 35lbs four years ago... quit smoking within the last year and packed on close to 20 more lbs. Healthier lungs, so I am going to give running a try as well. Feel free to add me as friend... and anyone else that happens to read this. I am a pretty good cheerleader and finding that just by reading people's post is very inspirational. No negativity, here!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm all about adding new friends, but i tend to whack them if they are not supportive, not engaged or just at random for various other reasons. Add me if you willing to take the chance of getting whacked!