What's your favorite weight loss saying?

Options
KL124
KL124 Posts: 44 Member
What's your favorite motivational weight loss quote?

Replies

• makdeniz
    makdeniz Posts: 28
    Options
    I do not have a quote as such but as I was running today, I was chanting "I will not be a fat bride" over and over again in my head. I will sure feel dumb if I fail and I am one! Craziness.
  • MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    "Nothing tastes as good as fit feels."
    -Biggest Loser Show Quote
  • Cheryl1018
    Cheryl1018 Posts: 59
    Options
    "I refuse to by fat pants!".

I say that because I am determined to fit back into the clothes I have and not go out an buy "comfy" pants.
  • KL124
    Options
    I do not have a quote as such but as I was running today, I was chanting "I will not be a fat bride" over and over again in my head. I will sure feel dumb if I fail and I am one! Craziness.

I need to start doing that! I'm only 4 months out with some weight left to lose!
  • KL124
    Options
    My favorite saying that I've heard is, "You can eat 1,000 calories in a matter of minutes, but it will take hours to burn off 1,000 calories". I think of that every time I want to eat a spoonful of frosting :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    all these friggin lunges are for my *kitten*...this is for my *kitten*!!!
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My favorites that I wrote on my fridge the other day:

You can have results OR excuses, but not both.

NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels.

The only workout you will regret is the one you didn't do!
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    "Abs are made in the kitchen".
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    "Strong is the new skinny" is my favorite "saying"

what I say to myself as I get my *kitten* kicked every night during my work out - "I'm doing this for ME"
  • Lyndelee
    Lyndelee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My trainer made me a T-shirt saying "It's not sweat, it's liquid AWESOME!"....love that one.

My friend and I both like to say "Yeah, look at me now, cause in 6 months, you won't RECOGNIZE me!"
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Ok, liquid awesome cracks me up!!!

One of mine is "A year from now, you'll wish you'd started today". Always gets me motivated!!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    lately for me its been "Im not a dog I dont reward myself with treats". Read that here somewhere kinda stuck with me. Or ate in private shows in public or something like that you get the idea.
  • KL124
    Options
    all these friggin lunges are for my *kitten*...this is for my *kitten*!!!

:laugh: I love this!!!
  • mmessamo
    mmessamo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    "they say you are what you eat, well i don't remember eating a sexy beast this morning" haha just kidding. i really don't have a specific quote either. when i start doubting how much longer i can push in my workouts i find a picture of a wedding dress i could never wear at my current weight and stare at that for a while. it sounds cruel but it works!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Something like:

Exercise: What you could be doing while you are making up another bullsh!t reason why you can't.
  • MadCheernGurl09
    MadCheernGurl09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a free favorites, which mostly depends on the day & my mood but right now i'd say.......

Suck it up & One day you won't have to suck it in.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others - M WILLIAMSON

tumblr_m2ykhhAA0K1qke924o1_500.png

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    SWEAT is fat crying :)
  • batgirl8809
    batgirl8809 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not a weight loss quote specifically, but: "No growth without resistance, no action without reaction, no desire without restraint."
  • verbalriot
    verbalriot Posts: 90
    Options
    "I didn't say it would be easy. I said it would be worth it."