NSV- C25K W5D3

Options
The day that I have been terrified of since staring Couch 2 5k arrived yesterday. No intervals- just 20 minutes of non-stop jogging. I've had this mental block that I'd never be able to do it but if I could, I could finish the rest of the program with no problem.

Slowly but surely (14.25 min/mile), I DID IT!! I can't say enough what this has done for my mental progress on the program. Hopefully now that I've cleared this road block, I can start picking up some speed! :laugh:

Thanks for my MFP friends for cheering me on! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Great job.

I remember C25K W5D3 fondly. (of course it was only back in March for me, so it wasn't that long ago)

Keep it up. You'll get to 5K in no time now.
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh you give me hope! I finished week 5 day 1 this past Saturday but I've been dreading week 5 day 3 for so long. Congratulations to you for pushing through! I hope I can do the same.
  • sara217
    sara217 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just finished day 1 of c25k so it's really good to see success stories; all the more motivation to stick with it.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've been creeping on the forum boards looking for C25K inspiration these past 5 weeks, so I was excited to add a story of my own. Keep it up, fellow C25Kers!!
    8990172.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I'm starting week 8 and am still shocked I can jog for that long. It's a great feeling!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is the best feeling to complete that workout. I remember doing it and I bragged to anyone who would listen. LOL