Would love new friends on here!

Options
2»

Replies

• reginabradley
    reginabradley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to get support too. Looks as though you are well on your way. 17 isn't that much!! Now that spring veggies are coming in it should be getting easier . Great healthy choices
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I wish I was that aware of nutrition and exercise when I was in college.
  • RedBeautiNesha
    RedBeautiNesha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends!!!
  • reginabradley
    reginabradley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me either, just started last week and I'm still getting use to adding foods into the diary. Spring is here where I live and I was able to buy some fresh veggies. They are always good choices.
  • julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you can totally add me. :smile:
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I have no friends on here, but I've found in the past that having other people to talk to will help keep everyone motivated. I lost about 30 lbs 2 years ago but over the past 2 years I put 40 on so just recently decided it was time to get back on track, and aside from a slight slip up this weekend (when I was up north camping for the weekend) I've been doing pretty well so far but I have a long road ahead of me...
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya,im Rachel,if anyone would like to add me,then feel free to do so :)
  • Gettinhealthytoday
    Gettinhealthytoday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to myfitnesspal. I am a 30 year old woman from Perry, IA and my name is Lea. My only child recently passed away and I have been having troubles letting him go, in response to this my body has held onto fat and won't let go. I went to the doctor today and found out my blood pressure is getting dangerously high and she is thinking I may be going back and forth between hypo and hyper with thyroidism. All I know is I feel awful. I feel fat, unattractive, and hot all the time. I can be doing nothing and I break out in horrible sweats. This is horrible and it needs to change immediately. I am taking an active role in determining my future and I am seeking positive strong women like yourselves to help me get through this horrible time in my life. Don't misunderstand me, I love who I am just not real thrilled about the way I look is all. Let me know about your struggles and triumphs it will motivate me! I have a psychology degree so I am a great listener. Sounds odd but I am actually a cosmetologist so I enjoy beauty inside and out!

Let me know if I can ever help~!
  • Verna1961
    Verna1961 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi!

Feel free to add me too!!

Good luck...it's great to have a healthy relationship with one own body!:flowerforyou:
  • Charlahorr
    Charlahorr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like... :) Im here for support
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Add away! And anyone else for that matter. :smile:

Peace and bacon grease!
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends on here as well!
  • Danielle2344
    Options
    I'm new here also, so feel free to add me too. I don't have many friends, just a couple so far, but I really would like to have more friends, because I feel like friends = support! :) Best of luck to you!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 21 (will be 22 on the 22nd of May) and I am a mom to a 2 year old and I am getting married on May 18, 2012. I have been using this site since Jan. 10th of 2012 and I started out at 197 and am now down to 168. My goal weight is 145 (then maybe 135 once I hit that goal). Anyone can feel free to add me.