Replies

• SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    Mokena

Neighbor!
  • smilingjudith
    Options
    Born and raised there...Stuck in East Texas now, though. I MISS THE LAKE & THE PEOPLE (no matter how rude) & THE MUSIC!!!!!!

Your screen name included "relocated" ...where are you now?
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm from Chicago!
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Born in Chicago, raised in Waukegan. Moved to Houston last July....Boy, do I miss Portillo's! Feel free to add me!

Portillos's is the devil's food!!! LOL HMMMM beef, dipped, w/ sweet pepppppppperrrrss......................Okay, re-focus!! LOL
  • nrov5974
    nrov5974 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Manteno!
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Close to Chicago :]
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    We should get an Illinois group together. So weird to see ppl so close, I work in Berwyn and Willowbrook and saw a couple ppl that live in those areas....Make this site seem smaller and more home-y
    Feel free to add me if ya want!

Omg, my phone auto corrected, illinois to Illinoise, that's just awesome!
  • souper5
    souper5 Posts: 26
    Options
    Southern Illinois...Centralia!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Born in Chicago, raised in Waukegan. Moved to Houston last July....Boy, do I miss Portillo's! Feel free to add me!

Portillos's is the devil's food!!! LOL HMMMM beef, dipped, w/ sweet pepppppppperrrrss......................Okay, re-focus!! LOL

How could you not mention the chocolate cake? That is the best.
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Do you know I have never had the chocolate cake, lol. I'm scared of what I might do to it!! LOL I do hear its super moist :)
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Springfield, IL here....
    Lived in Edwardsville/Glen Carbon, IL & Macomb IL
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in Springfield, but I live in STL now.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options

Do you know I have never had the chocolate cake, lol. I'm scared of what I might do to it!! LOL I do hear its super moist :)

It's crack. Simple as that.
  • mpizzle421
    mpizzle421 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Dirty Rockford guy... :)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options

It's crack. Simple as that.

I heard that was the secret ingredient, crack and mayo :wink:

I've yet to try the chocolate cake milkshake, though. drool.gif
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    From Illinois/Indiana originally but I live in DE now. I moved around a lot in the suburbs when I was little but actually went to high school in Indiana (just across the boarder near Gary). I miss it. :(
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Grew up m,ostly in Aurora, now living in the pleasant warmth of Georgia.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    Not Illinois but STL...close lol.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Born in Springfield then moved to Palatine. Have lived in Texas for the last 40 years.
  • mudpuddlegirl
    mudpuddlegirl Posts: 168
    Options
    I grew up in Port Byron, Illinois (just outside of The Quad Cities) but moved to Naples, Florida many moons ago.