Ladies - Sports bras??

Options

Replies

• thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Try " Title 9" catalog -- they have a really good selection.
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have a danskin one I got at Walmart... It actually has cups in it, and the front is shaped more like a "real" bra, but still has the racer back to it. By far my favorite, I don't need the "real" bra under it, and I don't have to wear two sports bras, and still get the same support. I went back and bought 3 more after the first workout in it....

I own this bra and think my girls are too big. It is like not wearing one at all. Ouchie! I wear it to clean the house now. It is SUPER comfy though... sigh....
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under my sports bra. Helps keep the shape instead of having a uni-boob

Same here lol
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I have the Danskin bra from Walmart as well. It has the racer back to it and then another "regular" strap. It's kind of a pain to put on but the girlies aren't banging against each other.
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have a danskin one I got at Walmart... It actually has cups in it, and the front is shaped more like a "real" bra, but still has the racer back to it. By far my favorite, I don't need the "real" bra under it, and I don't have to wear two sports bras, and still get the same support. I went back and bought 3 more after the first workout in it....

I may have the same- front clasp? amazing bra- would wear it all the time if it wasnt a racer back
  • kford9
    kford9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :huh: bit confused, that's like saying you don't want your car to roll. it's doing it's job to compress if it is a bit flat. so, IDK, love my ENELL, they do have a lighter compression version of that brand though

you like the enell? i plan on trying that next (i'm new to running). i just got the shock absorber 'run' bra. I LOVE IT!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I agree Mrs. Tato! Hell, I wear a 42F.....yes that would an "F"! Wearing a sports bra is akin to putting a sock on my boobies! I need LIFT and SUPPORT! Trust, it ain't nothing to do with being cute!

I wear a t-shirt bra from Lane Bryant (basically it's a nice supportive brassiere without wires), but I get it one size down so it has some more "hold and lift" to keep the girls intact should I decide to jog or basically not give the other gym go-ers a free peep show!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Try " Title 9" catalog -- they have a really good selection.

^^^^This, they break them down by cup size and impact level. LOVE their stuff
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under my sports bra. Helps keep the shape instead of having a uni-boob

that's interesting, might have to try that one
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Lily of France has some that are shaped like underwire bras (without the wire) with lightly lined molded cups. I got some at Kohls and found some at Ross, too, for only about $6! I love that I still have two individual breasts, plus they're thick enough that not everyone can tell when I'm cold.

http://www.amazon.com/Lily-France-Womens-Shaper-Wirefree/dp/B003QF9PQQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1336417073&sr=1-4
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I swear by the Ta-Ta Tamers from Lululemon. I'm a 36DD and needed a good bra for running. I thought I needed an underwire but with this bra I don't. They are pricey but well worth the investment. I think I paid $58 each and I have 6 of them. But my oldest is about 5 years old and still works fine. I work in the oil field and do a lot of quadding (atv'ing) and needed something to keep them from bouncing and giving me black eyes. I wear them to the gym and everyday at work. I also like that the straps are convertible you can wear it normally or criss-cross in the back.
  • Ptyson4
    Ptyson4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Natori makes a nice underwire bra that lets the girls be themselves, so to speak.
  • alh228
    alh228 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love the Juno from Moving Comfort. Comes in bra sizing, and you can customize the fit a little bit in the straps and hooks in the back. It's a great high impact bra that does not leave me feeling squished and flattened.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort.

This!
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Who cares if your boobs look a little smaller? You're working out... also wearing a regular underneath, I can't even imagine how sweaty and gross that is, anywhoooo...

I buy the Champion compression bras from Target. $16.99 and decent support. I tried the premium line but didn't like it as much as the compression. If y'all are really worried about them looking flat, try the good old reach-in-and-lift tactic o_0
  • ayoubm3949
    ayoubm3949 Posts: 81
    Options
    I work at sport chek so I help women find the right sports bras all the time!
    I would suggest go with under armour padded ones, they are VERY comfortable and are flattering :)

Here's one that I recently purchased and I lovee:
    http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12394707&cp=3733352.3733676.12946290.3748013
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    I have the Danskin's, too! They are awesome! They hold up wondferully in the wash as well... including the dryer if I accidently forget to pull it out for air drying. Very reasonable price! Around $12.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    and I love it has the option to cross in the back. Thanks sooooooo much!
  • StarCee
    StarCee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wear this sports bra from under armor. by no means am i a d cup. this bra works wonders and I like how it zips up the front.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens-endure-d-cup/pid1001175-001
  • cazsyl
    cazsyl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have anywhere that has sports bras for massive girls - most of those mentioned so far don't go big enough for me :cry: