PLEASE help me make this my last time :-/

Options
Hey everyone :-)
I have tried so many different diets that I've lost count! I am terrible for not sticking to them and giving up within a short period of time! But I am determined this time o reach goal weight ready for Christmas! I believe this is realistic as I am hoping to lose at least 40lb!
I do, however, live with my partner and 2 children who eat the complete opposite to what I need to eat so would really appreciate some buddies on here for support?!
If anybody fancies keeping in touch and supporting eachother then please feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together :-)

Good luck to everyone xxx

Replies

• bugaboo2503
    bugaboo2503 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am the same way although I am finding that my oldest daughter is pretty easy with the changes I've made with our eating habbits. My hubby doesn't do alot of veggies sooooo I and my girls are kinda the lone ranger in the veggie deptartment here!! I would love to support you and visa versa!! :) You can do this its really not as hard as it seems and I too have fallen off the wagon many times before. However this time, I am going to the finish line.......because I CAN DO THIS!! :):happy:
  • KristinBreann
    Options
    I've tried a lot of diets too and they are so hard to stick to that it's nearly impossible. That doesn't make you terrible!
    This will work though! I know it!
    I would love to be in your circle of support. We can do this together :)
  • RedsknU2
    RedsknU2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I as well have tried and re-tried everything out there - MediFast, e-Diets, SparkPeople, NutriSystem - together we can get there! I have a little more then you to lose, but 40 would be a GREAT start!