apple cider vingar

Options
2 tablespoons of apple cidar vingar can block the bodys storage of fat and it can boost the body defenses agaist infection it helps flush retained water and helps it .it.has to be unfiltered unpasteurized i"m game to try anything its just vinger :bigsmile: i did try 2 tbs it did shock me did not think i :blushing: was going to make it for a minute but the feeling left and i feel pretty good

Replies

• blakgarnet
    Options
    did you just drink it straight?

I'd love to hear how this works for you!
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    I want to know how this works, seems to me I have read this is a good remedy. So keep us posted. Thanks:wink:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    It is a wonderful remedy for many things.I drink 2 tablespoons of it everyday.You must buy organic though because its the best for you.I have done so much research on this.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    It is a wonderful remedy for many things.I drink 2 tablespoons of it everyday.You must buy organic though because its the best for you.I have done so much research on this.

Please share! I have heard about this for years and my aunt used to take it to help control her diabetes.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    There are millions of supposed benefits of ACV. I tried it once for chronic heartburn because it is supposed to be a cure, but it made it so much worse.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    yes but you can put in a cup of water i forgot i did the same thing when i had hart burn and it made it worse but i think you use like a preventive medicine because when i take when i dont have hartburn it dose not give me hartburn i love stuff like this that you can try and you know it won"t kill you it just everyday food and has know calories:bigsmile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Just brush your teeth afterwards - there is a ton of acid in vinegar, and it will eat up your enamel.
  • lizzys
    Options
    yep anthing with apples is bad for the teeth you do have to brush tham
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My mother in law does this and her cholesterol has gone down and she swears it boost her immunity
  • iris6466
    Options
    I put it in my salad for lunch. It works,
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Anyone know of a way to "hide" it in food? like dumping some vanilla protein powder in vanilla yogurt, for instance? I think I'd like to try it, but don't want to taste it! :noway:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Anyone know of a way to "hide" it in food? like dumping some vanilla protein powder in vanilla yogurt, for instance? I think I'd like to try it, but don't want to taste it! :noway:
    I don't know about putting it in yogurt or pudding - I'm sure it would curdle it!:laugh:
    I just take a tablespoon full and drink it with a big glass of water afterward.
    I suppose if you like oil and vinegar on your salad that would be the easiest way to get it down.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

Please share! I have heard about this for years and my aunt used to take it to help control her diabetes.
    It helps lowers cholestrol and blood pressure ,it boost your immune system and some researches have said it helps with you complexion.I have done tons of research on the benefits this has for your body.Organic apple cider vinegar also helps remove toxins and too much sodium from the body.Hope this helps.I will post a site that I went to give more information on it
  • Apple cider vinegar is on my list now.
    I do use it in salad dressing.
  • lizzys
    Options
    we should try it for a week and see if it will work i"m going to
  • samantha115
    Options
    I really want to try this. could someone anwser my questions. is it something I use everyday? before every meal? Is it something that I use every once and a while? hmmm.

I think I might have to try it.
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    Where to buy this product??? Does Walmart Or any pharmacy have it?
    I've also heard of the liquid one....
    I tried the pills of Apple cidar Vinegar & lost 14 pounds in a month but that was years ago.
    I wouldnt do that now, they ask to take 3 capsules before every meal, 3 times a day, thats way too many pills for me these days!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lizzys
    Options
    its just apple cider vinger that you cook its only about $1.50 you can buy it at any gro store you take 2 tbs a day you can mix it in a littel water to help it go down
  • Elsasaurus
    Options
    EW ew ew ew ew!!!! I tried this a couple weeks ago! I thought "it's not going to be as bad as I think" I was wrong. It was WAY worse!! I too, didn't think I was going to make it for a minuet.. A lot of minuets.. but here I am. Still alive!
    I hear it's supposed to help with digestion and what not.. so go for it if you can!

279080.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods