• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    ^^^THIS!!!

It is FUN and a GREAT WORKOUT!
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    jump rope! dancing around to your favorite songs! bike ride if you have a bike
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Run around outside!
  • beachlover718
    Options
    great information! thanks!!!
  • one5ive0
    one5ive0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi
    check out BeFit channel on you tube , they have a variety of free exercise video's including a
    warm up exercise. really great video's.
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    if u have a wii, x-box, or play station I strongly seggest Zumba
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    A lot of health/fitness magazines have workout videos and tutorials on their websites.
  • Effy826
    Effy826 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • amarioghae
    amarioghae Posts: 6
    Options
    have you tried checking your cable for free on demand work out sessions? My daughter does yoga everyday using our FiosTv and its free...
  • blueiiidCorissa
    Options
    thanks so much :)
  • blueiiidCorissa
    Options
    I cannot believe how many wonderful responses and suggestions y'all have given me. It is so nice to know there are others out there going thru the same thing. Thanks to all. :)
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    If you have Internet access, level one of 30 day shred is available on YouTube, loads of people here swear by it and it's working for me too
    [/quote

This. You log it in as general circuit training. You can up the difficulty by increasing handweights. Use cans or bottles of water if you don't have any.

Not only is it free, but there are groups of people doing it on MFP (with new groups announced pretty much every week) -- so you get a support system to keep you on track.

And there is always Couch 2 5K. And check out the message boards for the mini-challenge of the day. You can sign up for that -- the challenges are understandable & don't seem to require equipment (do 250 jumping jacks, do 100 sit ups ) and allow you to do them in spurts throughout the day. T
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ZWOW on Youtube similar to bodyrock.tv ... + running and biking etc