Options

Replies

• kimeister
    Options
    These sound great. Thanks!
  • Guyoal
    Guyoal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So... if I REALLY felt like it... I could eat the WHOLE pan? 360 calories? :)
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    bump :)
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bumping... mmmmm
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    bump
  • mesafford
    mesafford Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just put these in the oven but with half cup unsweetened apple sauce and unsweetened cocoa powder. Can't wait to see how they come out!!! Will udate for those curious about the apple sauce trade.
  • meowthania
    Options
    bump
  • Monika135
    Options
    bump!
  • mesafford
    Options
    UPDATE: Okay so I baked these with the ingredients I had on hand. I used 1 full cup of unsweetened apple sauce, and I used unsweetened cocoa powder. Oh, and 3 spenda packets as my sweetener. When cooked this way, they are just okay. I might add an extra sweetener packet next time. However, an 8th of the pan is pretty generous which is nice. :) I put in my ingredients and came up with 50 cal per serving. SOOOO my plan is to use them with something else to make them yummier. Tonight we will sandwich them with two graham cracker quarters (half a sheet total) and a couple of marshmallows and microwave them. Tomorrow we will try them w/ half a tablespoon of peanut butter spread on top. Both of those options leave you with dessert for around 100 cal or a little over for the s'more. Hope these ideas help someone!!
  • fcpchick
    fcpchick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you think using Stevia would work? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
  • mdockter
    Options
    yay!
  • Quiltmania
    Options
    I am not a vegetarian or vegan so normally I skip recipes labeled vegan but you hooked me with "45 calorie brownies". I think I have everything needed in the cupboards. Can't wait to try them.
  • mesafford
    Options
    UPDATE: Okay so I baked these with the ingredients I had on hand. I used 1 full cup of unsweetened apple sauce, and I used unsweetened cocoa powder. Oh, and 3 spenda packets as my sweetener. When cooked this way, they are just okay. I might add an extra sweetener packet next time. However, an 8th of the pan is pretty generous which is nice. :) I put in my ingredients and came up with 50 cal per serving. SOOOO my plan is to use them with something else to make them yummier. Tonight we will sandwich them with two graham cracker quarters (half a sheet total) and a couple of marshmallows and microwave them. Tomorrow we will try them w/ half a tablespoon of peanut butter spread on top. Both of those options leave you with dessert for around 100 cal or a little over for the s'more. Hope these ideas help someone!!

CORRECTION: Even the s'mores idea is under 100 calories. :)
  • jpfrimmer
    jpfrimmer Posts: 134
    Options
    bump! yummy, I'm going to try these soon!
  • Quiltmania
    Options
    I just pulled them out of the oven and gave them a try. Not bad. I think that next time I make them I'll try the brown sugar Splenda to give them a richer taste. I think they could benefit from a little salt to bring out the chocolate flavor. I kept the recipe the same except I used cocoa powder.
  • 4himalone
    Options
    must try thanks
  • ashleymm1982
    ashleymm1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yum thanks!!!
  • rensker
    rensker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to try this. Bump
  • Txifonly