"eat" your exercise calories?

2»

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I WILL WORK FOR FOOD - my new tag line! Thank you guys!

That's one to live by. Isn't it empowering to know that you really DO control your weight for the most part? Calories in vs calories out. Want more? Exercise. That's a freedom the knowledge here at MFP has given those of us who used to think we had to save our exercise calories or we wouldn't lose weight. Now we know that we can burn 'em, AND eat 'em!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    I lost a lot quicker when I ate the exercise calories. I also found that exercise felt better in general (had enough energy to do them and felt great when I was done).
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    I WILL WORK FOR FOOD - my new tag line! Thank you guys!

That's one to live by. Isn't it empowering to know that you really DO control your weight for the most part? Calories in vs calories out. Want more? Exercise. That's a freedom the knowledge here at MFP has given those of us who used to think we had to save our exercise calories or we wouldn't lose weight. Now we know that we can burn 'em, AND eat 'em!

Exactly, it's liberating! I feel for some reason in more control and excited about my journey. Not dreading it like I have in the past. It's still early in my program but you just know when something clicks, you just know when the light bulb goes on.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    [

Oh BTW, your not going to lose more weight are you:wink::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL!:laugh:
    [/quote]

:heart: :laugh: :heart:
  • MMMM... makes senseTHANKS for sharing everyone:smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    I most definately eat mines im starving after workouts if not all half of them:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • caite19
    caite19 Posts: 100
    I know i tried something this week. I'm supposed to eat 2000 calories a day with MFP. I was riding my stationary bike HARD for 25 minutes a day. I was only eating 1200-1500 calories a day.

I was grumpy, hungry and stressed.

It was NOT working for me.

I'm definitely going to eat my 2000 from now on.

The exercise calories are a possibility. :P