what does everyone do for exercises?

Options

Replies

• jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Ha-believe it or not..I found PowerGirl Fitness..she's like 10 or 12..but she kicks my behind just as much as Jillian but it doesn't hurt my back like other workouts..
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    5/3/1 for weight lifting and interval running for cardio.

What is 5/3/1?

strstd.com <-- it's easier to check it out yourself than have me give my horrible explanation, but basically it's a four-week weight routine where each day is planned based on your 1 rep-maxes for deadlift, squat, bench press, and press.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Deadlift
    squat
    bench/military press
    Pull ups
    Chin ups
    Rows
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I've done Turbo Jam & currently doing Turbo Fire. Chalene Johnson does them, anything by her will b amazing. She's a great motivator.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Walk and fish...
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Just the stuff at home: Zumba, running/walking outside, weights, look up youtube dance covers and learn them xD. It sounds weird but dancing is so much fun and an awesome workout. Also look up Tiffany Rothe on youtube, she has TONS of free workout videos, everything from cardio, boxing, strength, core, abs, buns, seriously everything....she rocks! Look up "Pump it up" as well on youtube, that whole series will make your fat cells cry in a wonderfully 80's attitude. ;D Have fun and good luck!
  • SamanthaSpayer
    SamanthaSpayer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    strength training 3 days a week, cardio the other 3 days, and a rest day.

also flirty girl fitness! Ladies should feel sexy when they work out! ;)
  • Xoxa1029
    Xoxa1029 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Zumba! Super fun!
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have almost all the turbo jam DVDs and am currently on my 2nd week of turbo fire!! I love it... It's cardio and some core and ab DVDs all in one set... Chalene is amazing ... I love that she does the entire workout with you unlike most trainers that do about 5 minutes and watch everyone else and tell them what they're doing wrong lol.. Deff check it out... You burn a TON of calories and it's so fun!!
  • Xoxa1029
    Xoxa1029 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to try flirty girl fitness! A few years ago when I was in my 120's I did the Carmen Electra StripAerobics and it was so fun!
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Sweatin' to the Oldies
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just started getting back in shape on April 28, 2012. I haven't been active other than walking but I did my first 2 mile uphill hike yesterday. Boy, am I sore today. I have a 24 hour Fitness membership so I guess I should start using it now that I'm getting back in shape. One day at a time for me.
  • workoutgirl23
    workoutgirl23 Posts: 267
    Options
    I go to the gym. and i mainly love the treadmill. i am a runner. and i love running on the tread mill. i also do some biking. and weight lifting. and cardio kick boxing i enjoy as well.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Shake-weight
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Shake-weight
    oh god, let's not go there X(
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    30 day shred and p90 master series
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,571 Member
    Options
    I train one bodypart per day, currently doing a 4 set pyramid 12,10,8,6 rep count and training 5 days a week with 30 minutes of cardio per day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    omg lmfao I told my hubby I wanted some exercise equipment for at home one year and he SERIOUSLY bought me this ! I wanted to kill him!