208 lbs to 148 lbs - PICS

Options

Replies

• angemarie23
    angemarie23 Posts: 55
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! :-) I started at 195 and my goal is 140 as well. Currently at 174.
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on being a skinny chick! Whoop! Whoop!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look so great and so happy! Congratulations, and keep up all your hard work :)

If I may ask though: How tall are you? Because your goal weight is my goal weight, so I'm just wondering :)
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Looking good!!!!
  • LittleLyn47
    Options
    Great work !!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome! really you have done a nice job :)
    Congrats!!
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    well done! and not to be creepy, but i'm from idaho and noticed the sun valley cart, and was wondering where your from?
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • isweatglitter
    isweatglitter Posts: 134
    Options
    You look so different!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing...Well done, you should be so proud of yourself for all the hard work you have put in!!
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    YOU do not even llok like the same person......GREAT JOB!
    :blushing:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    you look hot luv and are wise enough to recognize it too :)) enjoy it you earned it all!
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! I have very similar goals to you and it is great to see an example of eating more to lose weight actually working. Thank you and Congratulations!
  • fenwaysgirl
    fenwaysgirl Posts: 22
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look FABULOUS!! Dont even look like the same person....Keep up the AWESOME work! You WILL hit your goal and keep with it, youre in the home stretch...

Stacy
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow that's great. you look amazing.
  • jodibrox
    jodibrox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change!! You are awesome for sticking with it and being a healthier you! I am at 205 right now so your pics are very motivating!
  • steinbok
    steinbok Posts: 82
    Options
    Getting rid of those crackers, I'll bet, heightened the weight loss Now the trick is, get into the mindset of NEVER going back to processed carbohydrates. Way too many calories for what you get. Bet you feel 100% better. Best to catch it now, then wonder, 20 years later, "what happened??"

Good for you, keep up the good work.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    What town is that in the background? Are those the Sierras?

Hey - that is Sun Valley, Idaho! I frequent A LOT up there and get better pics of me there then else where. I used to shy away from the camera like the plague. lol
  • Ocarina
    Options
    You are doing so frickin amazing! You are my hero! You look like a completely different happier person than before. I bet people don't even recognize you anymore!

Thank you so much! You are also a huge inspiration to me. :bigsmile:
  • Ocarina
    Options
    That's AMAZING ! !

Can you tell me, though, how tall are you?? I think I've started out (weight wise) fairly close to where you started, and want to end up about where you are. AND I've upped my calories, and have been looking at the NET totals as I go.

Thanks for posting this info - it really inspires me to keep plugging away ! !

:flowerforyou:

I'm 5'8.5'' and a medium body frame.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!