Less than one week and already a difference! (pics)

Options
Literally less than a week since I started using MFP and the difference, although a little small, is there already!
I'm eating 1,250 calories a day- I'm only drinking water (allowing myself one cup of tea a day!) and am not snacking between meals. I've been trying to do at least 40 minutes of exercise a day, and it's been so much easier than I ever could have imagined! I'm absolutely addicted to cycling and I do two sessions of yoga to tone up my tummy. This site is so inspiring, and I really don't know what I would have done without it.

On 3rd May I was 190lbs
Today, 8th May, I am 183lbs!

I am 5'7" and my goal weight is 135-140lbs. Wish me luck!

Screenshot2012-05-08at100003.png
Screenshot2012-05-08at100114.png

Replies

• KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job - keep it up!:wink:
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Really good job!! Amazing difference in just 1 week :drinker:
  • brent4722
    brent4722 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I'm also in just a week plus two days. down 7 pounds. Guess I better get my before pics huh? lol...don't wanna scare everyone! Keep up the good work.
  • graves2102
    graves2102 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I also feel a happier, more positive person :D
  • december8teen
    december8teen Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Great job there. *thumbs up*
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    hey, well done, in a week you've made such a difference...ive been on here two weeks now...keep up the gud work.x
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    The difference in 1 week is amazing! This makes me feel confident too because I look very similar to you. Maybe I should take up yoga and cycling :laugh:
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    holyyy one week thats amazing
  • aneexer
    aneexer Posts: 29
    Options
    Amazing!! Good on you, keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You started the same day when I did!! I'm kicking myself for not taking "before" pics. I think they will be a huge motivator! Keep up the great work!!
  • carieblack619
    carieblack619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You are keeping me motivated. I have a hard time eating well when my husband and kids do not so I find it hard to lose the weight. I weigh 169 right now and my goal is 135-140.
  • michellecatherine71854
    Options
    Great Job! Just be sure you NEVER feel deprived. That is the difference between a DIET and a LIFESTYLE CHANGE. If you want it, eat it! (But also log it and track it.) :)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome!!!

And now just imagine, if you can do that in one week, where you will be a couple months from now!!!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Yo are doing great. Keep up the good work.
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You look great!!! Keep up the good work. It is people like you that keep this site inspiring for people like me. :0)
  • ak_honda
    ak_honda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This makes me know I really need to get back on the bandwagon!

Awesome job in this short timeframe!
  • PetroWG
    PetroWG Posts: 3
    Options
    :wink: Good djob, this is so inspiring and not like the ads we usualy see on tv or internet. this is real and very motivational. THANKS
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!