What have you got for lunch today ?

Options
Barnesy90
Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
Sitting at my desk having lunch and trying not think about all the food items I would love to eat but cant.

I'm currently munching my way through a white pitta bread filled with bavarian ham and salad to be followed by fresh fruit.

What's in your lunchbox ?

Replies

• fontinathefox
    fontinathefox Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've got homemade dahl with homemade pitta breads. Yum yum. And the dahl is really low in fat! In fact, I might post the recipe...
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower, grape tomatoes, green peppers and grilled chicken breast. I thrown in a zero calorie flavored water to curb my sweet tooth.

Try drinking more water to curb your cravings. You can get through the day!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Today's lunch was left over red curry with tofu and veggies. And tomorrow will be leftovers from the dinner I've just had - chicken and apricot tagine. Yum!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad, pitta and grapes :)
  • KaidyB
    KaidyB Posts: 6
    Options
    I have a half sandwhich w/ light mayo and turkey, a lite yogurt, banna and roasted nut granola bar.
    I am still gettin used to dieting
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Tuna fish sandwich (white bread, .6 serving of mayo and 1 slice american cheese) and 2 cups of progresso light beef pot roast soup. Total should be about 470 calories.
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Just had a slice of fresh bread with rocket, roast beef, pesto, parmesan and pine nuts, a simple side salad (rocket, cucumber, tomato and balsamic vinegar) and a hard boiled egg
  • MelMena
    MelMena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Tilapia; avacado; spring mix salad with roma tomatoes; string cheese; apple; kashi granola bar; jello mousse for dessert.
  • miss_muse
    miss_muse Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sage roasted chicken garnished with apples and onion and a half-cup of brown rice. If I get munchy I'll have the protein pow chocolate milkshake I made.
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I will be having a goat cheese and artichoke strata with a salad of grape tomatoes, english cucumber and pepperoncinis splashed with balsamic vinegar.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Working from home today, so I had piri piri turkey steak, cheese and red onion potato wedges and mixed vegetables.
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm having Italian style salad with Ceasar Salad Spray, pumpkin seed and oat crispbread with tuna (and a little bit of low fat mayo) and a glass of milk.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    braised drumstick with braised veggies (bok choy, carrots, and mushrooms), leftovers from last night
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A large Greek salad - Sheep's feta, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, black olives, olive oil, red wine vinegar and dried oregano. It is absolutely delicious.

Greek yogurt and homemade blueberry compote for dessert. Heaven!
  • jcohio85
    jcohio85 Posts: 43
    Options
    Ive got some progresso light chicken and dumplings again today.
  • lyricalLies13
    lyricalLies13 Posts: 151
    Options
    O.o I havent even had breakfast yet.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I made a big batch of chili last night and froze it in single serves.
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    550 calorie 6oz top sirloin steak at Fatz with steamed brocoli.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Turkey Chilli ! :happy:

Les than 300 Calories :happy: :happy: :happy: