Which would be a better pre workout breakfast?

0% plain greek yogurt with blackberries

3/4 a cup of honey nut cherios with 1/2 cup of almond milk

a slice of whole wheat toast with a tablespoon of trader joe's unsalted crunchy peanut butter

or

a kashi blackberry cereal bar....

Replies

• mdmchoco
    mdmchoco Posts: 15 Member
    I always feel better with a little protein before the gym so the yogurt or the toast/peanut butter would be my vote.
  • julianne50
    julianne50 Posts: 7
    the chobani is best, with either ( and i know you'll think this is gross, it's really not) peanut butter ,or berries (if you freeze the yogurt for about 1/2 hour its even better),, but also i would have egg whites at least 3 mornings a week, with a grapefruit if you like, and some black tea with equal... if your not used to eggs whites, do what i started doing about 2 years ago.. i would have 2 eggs and 2 egg whites,,, and over time i would eliminate the whole eggs altogether. though having say 3 egg whites and one whole egg with some vegies and one oz of cheddar is also a great idea.. i hope i helped.. ps... i love honey nut cheerios, and the kashi heart to heart,,, actually all cold cereals.. but i no longer let myself eat them... too much sugar,,,, if you want cereal a couple mornings a week why not try oatmeal with honey and almonds or a few walnuts... good luck .jules