Replies

• ashlog11
    ashlog11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 178 now, but my goal is 160.
  • kmmachado
    kmmachado Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my original goal was 128. However, I lost 22 pounds and am now at 126 and want to lose a couple more. I have always been between 120-125 and gained 20 pounds over the past two years by eating out so much. Now I'm back to where I feel normal. I am small-boned so I don't think I look too skinny.
  • mclavijo13
    mclavijo13 Posts: 1
    Options
    With my body type, 135 is perfect.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I think we're all taller than 5" :laugh:

But yes, I'm also 5'7"

You've got to keep bone structure in mind, if you're hour glassed and big boned, or banana shaped with a petite frame, your weight could vary by 20 lbs, but you'd still look fine at a healthy weight

I'm small framed and kind of hour glassed shaped. My goal was 115 lbs
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I am 202 today (starting weight 250), and shooting for 155. Once I hit my goal weight I'm going to focus on toning. If I lose more, great! If not, I'll be happy.
  • franklyskarlett
    Options
    I'm at 263lb and to be honest I'd be super happy with 160.
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your frame size and your age. I calculated my frame size and I am a large frame. I have set mine as 150 but may review. This gives me a healthy BMI. You also need to take into account how your body looks so exercise is key too. Better to have toned muscles and to lose inches than be wobbly and thinner with less muscle definition. It's finding the right balance for your body shape, I think.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" and my first goal is 150 pounds, second goal is 140 pounds, than I am trying for 135 if I am lucky. I have 30 more pounds to go to hit the first goal, and it is taking its time coming off this old body :sad:
  • SLRamirez2012
    SLRamirez2012 Posts: 297
    Options
    I am at 136 right now.. I would love to get to 130, or at least in the low 130's. I was 125 years ago, but I had no shape so I don't want to get that low again.....
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    5'6 1/2'' goal is 125-130 depending on body fat and muscle tone.
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    5'7 here as well!

I am in the 200's and my goal is to hit 150 and then start really doing some strength training!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    158 initially then I'll work on toning and lowering body fat % a bit - I'm more focused on how my body looks, not the # on the scale.
  • octopusgarden
    Options
    I'm 5"7 and 140 right now. At this point I'm really just trying to get back down to 130!
  • sparkmanr
    sparkmanr Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm right under 5'7" and I weigh in at 222 lbs right now. Five years ago I lost 50 pounds and was sitting at 175. It wasn't my goal weight but to be honest I was really happy with that weight. My ultimate goal weight is 150 but I refuse to be stuck on a number. When I get to a point I am healthier, tone, and feeling great then I will be fine with that. If you linger on the actual number too much I think it can be very frustrating.
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my ultimate goal weight is 130.
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My doctor stated for my body type and frame size (medium) I should be at 160. I'd be happy with 170. I have the number 170 posted all over the house.
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    My doctor recommended me 165 because I am "big bone" (baah) but I want to go down to 150.
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    even though i'm 5'7", i stil look quite large at 139 lbs, so i'm aiming for 120-ish, and then toning :)
  • melanielupien
    melanielupien Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and always was 120 pounds up till 2 years ago when I turned 35 and quit smoking. last month I hit my highest weight of 141. Today I am 128 and my goal is 124.

When I was at 124, that was a healthy weight for me and I got many comments... so 124 is my goal :)
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options