Want to get under 200 and close to 40? need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• nikki_0522
    nikki_0522 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 36 years old and at my heaviest was 227 lbs. I am currently at 200 lbs.
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    After a knock down drag out fight I made it under 200 currently at 196 !! So keep pushing you will make it!!
    Edited to spam for more friends feel free to add me 8)
  • tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend request me! I need all the support I can get - I'm 42 (happily married for 13 years). Joined this site in Jan 2011 & then never did anything on it until recently when something kept calling my name to get back on - just started back a few weeks ago at my highest ever - 294. Ugh - it hurts just to even type it on there but I'm down 3 lbs to 291. I haven't been under 200 since I was 20 but i'm headed in the right direction - you picked a great place to come to!
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey! I am 39, going to be 40 in November:noway: and have not been under 200 since before my 20 year old son was born...I am GOING to be under 200 before I turn 40:glasses: LETS DO THIS!!!! My highest weight was 314 in 09 and I did weight watchers getting down to 284 then in august of 2011 I was back up to 293 and had to do something and quit the yoyo madness and here I am LOVING mfp! :) feel free to friend me, we can support each other! :heart:
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hi,
    45 M, started at 206 and am now 185. Most of my loss was pre MFP and I have now started to go back up a bit as I build muscle. I have learned so much from this site about the correct way to do things and now have a plan for the rest of my life.

dramatic huh

Feel free to add me

Ian
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I'm 41 and on every day. I would be happy to be supportive. Add me if you like :)
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am one month in and currently 194 - down 6 lbs from start date. We can cheer each other on,

Cheryl
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've been STRUGGLING so bad for the last few months. I hit 199, then sprang back up. Being in my 40"s is hard. Please feel free to add me.
  • doberfan
    doberfan Posts: 33
    Options
    I am 47 and can't wait to be under 200 as well. Feel free to add me.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and I wish I was in the 200's. I turn 39 this year and I plan on being out of the 3's and out of my 2's by my 40th.
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm 47 and broke through into ONEderland a couple of months ago, but holding it steady and plateau like, wanting to lose another 30 or 40 lbs.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Started this long quest at 230. now at 185. Feels great and I will happily support anyone.

And I just turned 40......

Please add me.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Hey! Almost 42 and have 36 pounds to go before I get under 200. Feel free to add me as I need some extra support too :smile:
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You could add me if you like! I am 43 and I am at 195; started out at 227 a year ago and became committed again January 2012. I have three kids who needs rides everywhere and it is hard to work out when you are running everyone around all the time.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 41 & starting to get close to 200 lbs. Haven't been below that since the mid 90's
  • Gigglles
    Gigglles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, I am younger and not single but I am struggling to get past the 200 mark! So add me if u like :)