Cancer survivor

Options
I am cancer free for 3 years but have put on 30 ibs in the process. Some of the meds make it harder for me to lose weight, I will also be 50 this year. Trying this app and hoping that it will be helpful. Suggestions welcome!

Replies

• jesterx888
    jesterx888 Posts: 181
    Options
    Congrats on beating cancer. My mom is also a melanoma survivor. Congrats again and good luck on your journey
  • FootballMum3Boyz
    FootballMum3Boyz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on beating cancer. Good luck with your journey!! *My 4 year old niece is battling cancer, I would not wish it on anyone :(*
  • TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations on kickn' cancers *kitten*!!: :smile: Please feel free to add me!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Nice job kickin' cancer in the FACE. If you can do that, you can drop those 30 lbs no problem! Welcome, and good luck!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on beating cancer! Like the above, if you can beat that, you can beat anything!
  • codiem
    codiem Posts: 19
    Options
    Conrats on beating cancer! I can't wait for the day I get the news that I beat it as well... even better, the day I can say I've been cancer free for 3 years. I look at it as I have the same reasons to fight to lose weight as I do to beat cancer: to be there for my kids, my friends, and my family. That motivation in what helps the most. Best of luck! Feel free to add me. :)