another friend question

Options

Replies

• mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I love a spoonful of Grey Poupon on occasion. So sorry we can't be friends :(
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!! I know that I like mustard, but I totally respect that you don't. I mean, I would NEVER judge you for not liking it. And I promise not to bring it up around you, I don't want to force the issue or anything.

I love you!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Dump 'em. They can't love mustard and spend the time being a good MFP friend to you. Impossible. Just get them out of your life ASAP and count your blessings you figured it out early on.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!! I know that I like mustard, but I totally respect that you don't. I mean, I would NEVER judge you for not liking it. And I promise not to bring it up around you, I don't want to force the issue or anything.

I love you!

thank you Mer! I dont know how i have gone so long without knowing all of my friends are mustard lovers...
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Jodi, you loved the spicy horseradish mustard when I was eating it on your taco...so whats the prob now?:tongue:
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Tell her to friend request me....but only if she uses Heinz ketchup and likes Miracle Whip.

I do i do!! :flowerforyou:
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    I just discovered one of my MFP friends likes mustard....I hate mustard. Can I remain friends with her? I mean how can we properly support each other when we do not see eye to eye on condiments...please help us decide if we should remain friends...

What the heck do you put on your Hot dogs? don't tell me Ketchup!!!!!

<~~~From Chicago!!

i prefer to be able to taste the weiner...therefore no condiments allowed!
    She is right...the weiner should be enjoyed without condiments
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    OMFG!!! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FITNESS!!???!!

UNLESS YOU ARE EATING PALEO MUSTARD IT IS WRONG AND IMMORAL!
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    @ Dino... Worried our Team has lost another good one! :laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Yikes.

That's a tough one. I mean how do you check out her food diary if there's mustard in it all the time? I'd just get annoyed and angry.

I think you need to unfriend her.:tongue:
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    This is why we ARE friends. I loathe mustard myself. I can actually say that the thought of it getting near me frightens me. I say cut the b*tch.
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    This is why we ARE friends. I loate mustard myself. I can actually say that the thought of it getting near me frightens me. I say cut the b*tch.

Hahaha!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Does she like a pearl necklace? If so, pass her my way...
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I just discovered one of my MFP friends likes mustard....I hate mustard. Can I remain friends with her? I mean how can we properly support each other when we do not see eye to eye on condiments...please help us decide if we should remain friends...

What the heck do you put on your Hot dogs? don't tell me Ketchup!!!!!

<~~~From Chicago!!

i prefer to be able to taste the weiner...therefore no condiments allowed!
    She is right...the weiner should be enjoyed without condiments

you know what happens then? cocktail weenies.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I'd say draw the line at Nickelback and batman
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options

hot mustard, Dijon, stoneground?

You must give more detail

ummm, the yellow kind...

how do you feel about the spicy brown kind?
    kinky?
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    mustard :noway:

how can any one like mustard :sick:

can't be friends ..sorry :devil:

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

ETA: honey mustard is good, but yellow mustard is only good on meatball sandwiches LMAO
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    This is why we ARE friends. I loathe mustard myself. I can actually say that the thought of it getting near me frightens me. I say cut the b*tch.

OMG. I was just thinking this SAME exact thing!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

hot mustard, Dijon, stoneground?

You must give more detail

ummm, the yellow kind...

how do you feel about the spicy brown kind?
    kinky?

do you know how hard it is to hold this laugh in right now?!? omg, I almost fell out of my chair from stifling this laugh.... :laugh:
  • ketchup on hotdogs 100% what is mustard anyway