whats proper Etiquette for this place

Options

Replies

• MadeInDade305
    Options
    i didnt know this was a grammer board i coulda swore it was a weight loss board it amazes me how the very ones that went through life hearing insults about there weight one time or another are so ready to attack ones grammer lol does it somehow make you feel better about yourself just because you use proper grammer sorta like a thin person saying look at that fat lady and you over hear them saying that iam here to lose weight if you have nothing better to say then how sucky my grammer is then well your not the type of person i want as a friend anyway sooooooooooooooo dont post in my thread i dont have time for people who put me down ive had enough of that from people in my real life soooooooooooo if you got a problem dont read my posts thaaaaaankyou

I AGREE!!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    haaa haa

so her responce to me wasnt rude? what does grammer have to do with weight loss ?

a comma is worth 4 calories. apostrophe's are worth 3. so you can use 'em ... they won't cost you much throughout your day. oh! but a period is 0 cal. definitely use that.

(caps are optional.)
  • MadeInDade305
    Options
    LOL LOVE IT!!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Jeez...this guy is new and is obviously enough of gentleman to ask if commenting on a woman's body is appropriate on mfp. I'd rather put up with a few missing punctuation marks than some of you guys!
  • MadeInDade305
    Options
    133548771979.gif

LOL I LOVE IT!!!
  • george29223
    Options
    i used 8 calories by not giving a duck about the grammer police yeahhhhhhhhhh i can eat a jelly beannnnn
  • twink221
    twink221 Posts: 10
    Options
    Every woman iikes a compliment......
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If you want attention from women, try to use punctuation.

I'm just saying.
    ^^this!
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    i used 8 calories by not giving a duck about the grammer police yeahhhhhhhhhh i can eat a jelly beannnnn

Sir, please, put the jellybean down. You don't need that! LOL
  • george29223
    Options
    lol but but i earned it

Sir, please, put the jellybean down. You don't need that! LOL
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    lol but but i earned it

Screenshot2012-05-08at60642PM.png
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    "Great job! You look fantastic!" is fine.

"Great job! I want to pull your panties down with my teeth!" is not fine.

Pretend you're complimenting your sister, unless you have the kind of lifestyle where you might have an Uncle Dad and Aunt Mom.

That is just too ****ing funny :laugh:
  • george29223
    Options
    btw i got a thick skin , dont feel bad for me orr feel bad about posting anything bad about me ..............i dont want you to think ill devlope a eating disorder over this lol its all cool
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    so her responce to me wasnt rude? what does grammer have to do with weight loss ?

˙ǝuıɟ ʇsnɾ noʎ pooʇsɹǝpun ı 'oɹq ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    lol but but i earned it

Screenshot2012-05-08at60642PM.png

I'm dying so hard right now.:laugh:
  • george29223
    Options
    anyone wanna be my friend?? i promise not to tutor your kids
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    OK, I looked at your diary for the past few days. You should log the water you drink. That is important. Also, a guy your size needs more calories than you are getting on a daily basis, just to stay alive. You don't need to starve yourself to lose weight. It will come off, nice and easy, if you set your daily goal at about 800 kcal below your TDEE. Use the calculators under "Tools" to determine how many calories you need to maintain your weight, set your goal to 800 less than that and STICK TO IT. Exercise on a regular basis will help, too.
    Best of luck to you in your journey to a healthy lifestyle. I wish you well, and I regret that you had such a rocky start. I can see both sides of the grammar issue, but I don't think it's OK to belittle anyone. Ever.
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    I think as long as you bash someone for their opinion and make sarcastic remarks about other people's posts, you'll fit right in!

I haven't had any trouble with women other than them sending me naked pics all of the time.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    lol the thread does crack me up booo whooo i got bad grammer i cant wait till the little crippled kid logs on so they can make fun of him for not walking .take the heat off me

';.,'............. hey i threw in a few periods and crap add where needed in my post make yourself useful

You are an idiot. You can't even spell grammar correctly. Also, children or people with disabilities do not want to be referred to as crippled. It is very demeaning (like me calling you an idiot)!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    anyone wanna be my friend?? i promise not to tutor your kids
    LOL!
    I haven't had any trouble with women other than them sending me naked pics all of the time.
    You think they're women...
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!