Hit My Goal Weight - Before & After Photos!

Options

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You already know how much I admire you!!! But I have to say that I've never seen that before pic - you can DEFINITELY see a big difference! I've said it to you before and I'll say it again...YOU'RE AWESOME!!! :happy:

That 'before' picture was hidden deep in my photo vault! LOL
  • LillyMosley
    LillyMosley Posts: 166
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference, it is amazing how much younger people look when they lose weight. I am nearly at maintenance, would love to be friends, add me if you want to. Thanks for sharing as these stories are very inspiring and nice to hear happy things :):wink:
  • aprilgraciete
    aprilgraciete Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Totally the inspiration I needed today. You are at my goal weight right now and we are about the same height. I can't wait to reach my goal!
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a great accomplishment!!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked good before too, but now you look thin, and younger too!
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    way to go girl
  • issyme
    issyme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous, you look wonderful. Congrats!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Woww!!!! Great job!
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    amazing and inspiring transformation! thank you!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your hard work and success!!!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done on reaching your goal weight. You look great! Add me if you need a "On Maintenance" Mate :flowerforyou:
  • isweatglitter
    isweatglitter Posts: 134
    Options
    you look great
  • toutepechtite
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you look great well done be proud
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal! And where you are hiking looks beautiful! I love hiking. You get to see such amazing vistas. Congrats again.
  • MoonMeliMelo
    Options
    I was running short of motivation... thanks, that gave me a boost!
    And congratulations! You must be pleased!
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    you look good how long it take tolose the weight

I started on April 10th, 2011 and hit my goal in mid-February 2012... so about ten months. I set MFP to keep me on track to lose a half pound per week and I usually ate 1800-2400 calories a day (depending on how much I exercised). I decided to take it slow and steady, so I wouldn't have to diet or deprive myself.

You look soooooo wonderful and healthy. Good for you!!! I wish this would happen to me. I guess I'll have to just keep using MFP to keep things in check. I've practically given up hope about weight loss. I also am trying to take it slow. Let's call it stagnant for fun! And I've been really paying attention since I started in March. Oh well. You are an inspiration, to say the least! So nice to see you so healthy.
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    wow, wow and wow - you look great.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal weight a few months ago and have been in 'maintenance mode' since around February.

I decided it was time to share before and after photos.

It was so hard to find a before photo, because honestly, I rarely let myself be photographed. The before shot (left) is several months before I joined MFP. The after shot (right) was from a hike I went on last weekend.

I was 59 pounds heavier in the before photo. I'm 5'9", so it's easier for me to carry extra weight. But, I still think there's a pretty significant difference.

7161819898_5428539ab8.jpg

Another after. As you can see... I love the outdoors. :-)

7161912648_86e8e74e34.jpg

You're not kidding, there is one hell of a difference!!

WTG OP!!!

btw the views from where you had that photo taken is superb!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!