Butt Bible

Options
13»

Replies

• ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else tried the butt bible??? I did it today ., and WOW my butt was on FIRE!! LOL I actually think this chick knows what she is doing :-) My only question is she says to be consistent in doing the workout.. so can i do it every day... I REALLY WANT A NICE *kitten* LOL her program is broken up into lower butt 1,2,3 and then upper butt 1,2,3. I am doing it on demand so I dont really know when i should move to the next stages or how often I can do it :-)

EDIT: I found pdf. of her 6 week plan :-) i'm super excited.. I only wish i would have found this 6wks ago :-/ went bikini shopping last night and finding a bottom my *kitten* looked good in was impossible :-( oh well there is no time like the present right!!!

Yes Ive been doing her workout dvd for some time now and may I just say that this is the best workout ever and delivers amazing results!!!! Just follow the program and your bum will be much more toned and round and my fav Perky!!!!

Best of luck to you!
  • lparmes
    Options
    Do you do the Butt Bible daily or do you do it 3 times a week? Also, where else can you get the 6 week plan? The exercisetv.tv site is no longer available. :(
  • jnwillner
    Options
    Hey! The six week plan is Level 1 dvd's the first two weeks, Level 2 the 3rd and 4th and Level 3 the 5th and 6th. And your weeks would look like this:
    Day 1 - Lower body
    Day 2 - Upper body
    Day 3 - Rest or do cardio
    Day 4 - Lower body
    Day 5 - Upper body
    Day 6 - Rest or do cardio
    Day 7 - Rest
    I saved it to my phone before the site went away... I have no clue how to get it on here so I hope this helps!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I was wondering what the plan is too. I have only done the lower body so far, two weeks of two days each and just did my first level 2. I plan to do the upper body at some point but do lift at the gym and do cardio there too. Just need help toning up my big butt and legs before shorts season...or I won't be wearing shorts.
  • kellbellblue
    Options
    Oh my gosh. My co workers and I were handed this dvd to do last Thursday and ummmm it was level 3! We did half of it and put on the walking dvd we have been doing. The next day four of us were walking around the building pretty funny. HOWEVER.... seeing we started at level 3, it really made me want to get it and actually do it correctly. But I have NO clue where to buy it. I don't have exercise tv on my att uverse. Bummer. Does anyone know where to get it from? I think that hardcore butt work will help perk up my booty!
  • lauren0985
    lauren0985 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. My co workers and I were handed this dvd to do last Thursday and ummmm it was level 3! We did half of it and put on the walking dvd we have been doing. The next day four of us were walking around the building pretty funny. HOWEVER.... seeing we started at level 3, it really made me want to get it and actually do it correctly. But I have NO clue where to buy it. I don't have exercise tv on my att uverse. Bummer. Does anyone know where to get it from? I think that hardcore butt work will help perk up my booty!

I just bought it on amazon.com. you can get the disk set (six week program) or you can purchase the videos for $1.99 each.
  • lparmes
    Options
    Would somebody be willing to send me the 6 week workout of the Butt Bible. The ExerciseTV site is down and I cant get to it. I have the DVD's and I noticed results after a week. I wonder too how often you are suppose to do it. Does anyone know?

Thanks!
  • lparmes
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this!!! I'm going to try it. I was doing the lower body everyday. I wonder if I'll see more results doing it this way because I know the muscles need time to rest in order to repair themselves. Can't wait to try it!!
  • crobinson0923
    Options
    Love butt bible... i haven't done level 3 since i got my hrm, but doing level 1 lower i burned 126 cals... im 5'6" and 155 lbs, just in case someone kinda wanted something to go off of
  • lparmes
    Options
    I bought the tapes. For 20 mins for each workout, I can't believe how effective it is! You got great results! I have to get back to it.
  • dlongshot7
    dlongshot7 Posts: 79
    Options
    bump
  • MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to try this!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    bump
  • lilliputian_v1
    Options
    can you email me that workout plan I cant find it anywhere. blacklile@yahoo.com
    Thanks so much
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Started yesterday and loving it :)
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump, for later!
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add the to my fitness routine. A. Because I totes need to strengthen my tushy and B. She is hilarious!
    Laughing burns calories too right?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It looks like all the vids are available on YouTube. I might do them after I'm done with my Fitness Blender program in a couple weeks. I want my glute-hamstring connection to look like hers!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad it on on demand. Never thought to look there. I saw before and after pictures from the butt bible and I was very impressed.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    After finding this thread a few days ago I made a butt bible playlist on youtube.

I did lower level one yesterday and upper today. I kind of love it.