any "old" people here?

Options
13»

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I am 49 but i dont feel old well most of the time, there are days i feel 80 LOL
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm 42. If you ask my 20 yo son, I am old. If you ask my 63 y.o.dad, I'm young!

Can I be a DILF??
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hell..I am not even sure what an milf is...but then, ,my kids had to tell me to quit asking people if they were dtf at the grocery store..damn jersey shore....
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am working on my MILF status. I hope to enjoy it until I become a GILF! I will never be a cougar though....I am really not interested in teaching new dogs old tricks!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Hell..I am not even sure what an milf is...but then, ,my kids had to tell me to quit asking people if they were dtf at the grocery store..damn jersey shore....

MILF = mom I'd like to f*&k
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Um... I'm 45 going on 35.... my idea of old has changed. I'm pretty sure I've crossed into cougar territory... but don't care to admit it.

Just my opinion, but I think you're still in the MILF catagory...

it's my opinion too. sp1ng is freaking hot.

1+1+1= wow
    Yes. I agree! Damn spin!
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My interpretation of MILF is a woman who is a mother one finds desirable who is old enough to be one's own mother. An 18 year old with a baby doesn't fit the criteria.

Regardless of the terminology you are a Hottie!!

LOL...aww, thanks!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. If you ask my 20 yo son, I am old. If you ask my 63 y.o.dad, I'm young!

Can I be a DILF??

yes. yes, you certainly can. :flowerforyou:
  • kazzari
    Options
    I am working on my MILF status. I hope to enjoy it until I become a GILF! I will never be a cougar though....I am really not interested in teaching new dogs old tricks!

Yeah I'm with you on the cougar thing.
  • kazzari
    Options
    It's absolutely relative to the age you are right now.
    When I was 17, 23 seemed OLD! Now I'm 45 and I'd say that old is well over 70.

It'll just keep going. I'm 66 and 70 doesn't seem old to me. 85 or 90, maybe. But one of my best friends died when she was 91, and she played and had fun and ran almost everyplace she went up until a few months before her death. So, it's all relative. My first husband is in a nursing home, and he's not even 70. My step father is still doing all his own yard work and he's in his mid 80's.

Yep...I always say the older you get, the older old is. And the older your parents get. Mine are in their mid seventies and they aren't old at all.
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    Um... I'm 45 going on 35.... my idea of old has changed. I'm pretty sure I've crossed into cougar territory... but don't care to admit it.

Just my opinion, but I think you're still in the MILF catagory...

we like you

You are still in the MILF category too...
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Old- over 45
    Milf- child birth to 39
    Cougar- 40 plus

... But I'm 28 and holding, so what do I know!?!? This is my third year being 28 and I love it
    COOL! In your world I'm OLD! :laugh:

Same here! :huh:

I remember in my teens and twenties I thought of my mom as being old. Now that I am the age she was when I thought she was old (45), I've bumped that age up to the 60's and 70's. Besides...I think generations are getting younger and younger as time goes by (or at least that's what I keep telling myself!)
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't have children so never a MILF, however, if you are approached by young studs and not pursuing such, does that make you a cougar?
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    BTW . . . I'll be 59 in July!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My friends call me a cougar and I'm only 26 :(
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    So what you're saying is that I only have 2 months before I go from Milf to Cougar?! LOL

I'd say you have a ways to go before cougar status. Hott Milf! :wink:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Surely MILF is a passive term conferred by the observer, and cougar is about the perceived pursuing of inappropriately young men? Neither is down to a specific age. I'm 44 and happy that we live in an age that my friends and I can call each other, and be called, girls!
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    Little funny side note to this subject, I took my 12 yr old son and his friend to get something to eat at Wendy's last night after their baseball game. There was a high school or early college student working the cash register. He took the boys order and then said "what would you like Pops?" Needless to say the boys were rolling with it.
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    Well, I don't have children so never a MILF, however, if you are approached by young studs and not pursuing such, does that make you a cougar?

No, but it does give you honorary MILF status....
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Old- over 45
    Milf- child birth to 39
    Cougar- 40 plus

... But I'm 28 and holding, so what do I know!?!? This is my third year being 28 and I love it

haha... thanks, Margie. but I beg to differ.