My turn to share my progress pics

Options
ilitos
ilitos Posts: 33 Member
Hi!
I have seen everybody's progress pictures from day one, and even though I'm quite shy about this situation, I recognize that it has helped me a lot to realize that there are other people there who will find it useful to see my progress.
Everytime you feel you've let your diet down you only need to recognize that you are a human, that human make mistakes, that if you've been successful for a week, one moment of weakness is only human, there is so much strength within you and you've been successful for a day, so all you have to do is repeat that day again tomorrow... good luck, we are on this together...
Now let's see if I can sucseed at uploading the pics.. give me a sec
not very good at this, lets see if you can open it...

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/IBN2012/sidecomparison.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/IBN2012/frontcomparison.jpg

Replies

• limepopsicles
    limepopsicles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, looks great! You can really see it in the side-by-side pics!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job. How long did it take? How did you do it?
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and very happy! Keep it up!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I have seen everybody's progress pictures from day one, and even though I'm quite shy about this situation, I recognize that it has helped me a lot to realize that there are other people there who will find it useful to see my progress.
    Everytime you feel you've let your diet down you only need to recognize that you are a human, that human make mistakes, that if you've been successful for a week, one moment of weakness is only human, there is so much strength within you and you've been successful for a day, so all you have to do is repeat that day again tomorrow... good luck, we are on this together...

sidecomparison.jpg

frontcomparison.jpg
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Good Job; Keep it up!
    Hi!

sidecomparison.jpg

frontcomparison.jpg
  • Presley0381
    Presley0381 Posts: 88
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look awesome!!
  • drencher
    drencher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference in your thigh area. Great job in such a short time! What an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Fantastic results! You look great!
  • GetFitDad
    GetFitDad Posts: 7
    Options
    Great work!! You look great!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Hi!

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/IBN2012/sidecomparison.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/IBN2012/frontcomparison.jpg

I really appreciate your viewpoint and attitude. You have made great progress. Keep up the good work!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! You can really see a difference in your whole body! Keep up the great work! :)
  • ilitos
    Options
    Thanks! Couldn't really wor out how to upload the pics...
  • ilitos
    Options
    I try to keep my calories at 1400 every day,
    I go to the gym once a day except thursdays
    When i don't work I go to the gym morning and night
    Night workouts are normally Pilates or sonething not too crazy
    In the mornings I try to workout hard and I do weights 4 times a week.
    I read success stories every day and learn as much as I can from every single person that adds a comment.
    I go to bodybuilding.com and learn whe those people eat and how they work out
    I do one small change to my life or diet at a time
    I try over and over again, and if I fail to maintain my goals one meal or one whole day, I don't overreact, I accept that I am only human and that tomorrow or the next meal I will have a new opportunity to succeed.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I am quite overwhelmed to read all your lovely comments.
    I injured my neck quite badly last week and all I have been able to do for a while is bike and treadmill, but no-one will stop me, even if I have to slow down.
    Thanks again
  • ilitos
    Options
    Wow, looks great! You can really see it in the side-by-side pics!
    Thankyou!
  • ilitos
    Options
    Great job. How long did it take? How did you do it?
    I try to keep my calories at 1400 every day,
    I go to the gym once a day except thursdays
    When i don't work I go to the gym morning and night
    Night workouts are normally Pilates or sonething not too crazy
    In the mornings I try to workout hard and I do weights 4 times a week.
    I read success stories every day and learn as much as I can from every single person that adds a comment.
    I go to bodybuilding.com and learn whe those people eat and how they work out
    I do one small change to my life or diet at a time
    I try over and over again, and if I fail to maintain my goals one meal or one whole day, I don't overreact, I accept that I am only human and that tomorrow or the next meal I will have a new opportunity to succeed.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I am quite overwhelmed to read all your lovely comments.
    I injured my neck quite badly last week and all I have been able to do for a while is bike and treadmill, but no-one will stop me, even if I have to slow down.
    Thanks again
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. It's amazing not only in the overall shape difference, but your face, and your smile. You can see you just glow and that you are proud of your accomplishments.
  • Fat_Lenny
    Fat_Lenny Posts: 38
    Options
    You're doing really well, there is definitely a visible overall difference, especially in your face and legs. My thinking is similar to yours regarding small life changes at a time. Get your body used to one small change, then crank it up a notch when you're ready. You've obviously worked hard, so keep going, and also I reckon you should wear the same outfit in your further progress pic updates, to remind yourself of how far you've come. Well done once again. :happy:
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Wonderful! You must be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You can see a big difference in every aspect---arms, legs, torso, face. Amazing, you're doing wonderful!!
  • Justjayd
    Justjayd Posts: 1
    Options
    Love this quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!