how is this even possible????

Options
124»

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Well when thor picks up the hammer he interacts with the gravitons to negate the 1/r^2 effect and to decrease the relative strength back to 1 comparable ( to strong and weak at 10^38 and 10^25) so again the hammer is easily lifted.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I heard that Bruce Banner's girlfriend tries to get in to an argument with him every night so she can see the green hammer.

Angry Green Hammer Sex - it how I roll!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    thehammeris.gif

and for those who cannot read lips:

thehammeris2.jpg
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    If he's holding Thor's hammer I'd say he's already succeeded in picking him up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thread winner
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    *headdesk*

joke-went-over-your-head.gif
    [/quote]

love this!!!
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    If he's holding Thor's hammer I'd say he's already succeeded in picking him up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thread winner

lmao ohhh agreed!!
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    But what I want to know (and I haven't read the comic books or seen The Incredible Hulk, so this may be a dumb question) is, why was Hulk attacking the good guys without control on the flying carrier but could control himself in the battle at the end?

IMO, it looked like in the big battle scene Bruce was able to kinda guide the Hulk because he initiated the change, but on the plane, the stress forced the change on him.

Or think about it like this: If Bruce wasn't in control at the end, we wouldn't have gotten that gut-busting "Puny god...." line
  • stevejustice921
    Options
    In the animated movie the avengers , hulk not only picks up thors hammer . he smashes thor with it ? the marvel universe is un predictable .,, in the comicbook ,hulks hand crumbles thors hammer .... and for hulk beating everyone up
    that's bruces way of saying sorry I got way too "hulk" last night ..