Mid-way Point - 185lbs to 152lbs and counting...

Options

Replies

• moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    yeah, girl!!!! you look awesome!!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look so fab a true inspiration go girl
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    VERY NICE! GOOD JOB
  • ShannanRenae
    ShannanRenae Posts: 130
    Options
    Awesomeness!!!! Please share some of your workout & eating tips!
  • SimplyMeJess
    Options
    awesome job!!!! you look great!!!
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    I've been following MFP, drinking my water and exercising on an almost daily basis since March 1, 2012. If you have specific questions just send me a message and I would be happy to try to answer your questions.
  • CRVDiva
    Options
    Thanks Darcie ;)
    WOW!!!!! Hot momma!!! ;0) keep it up i'm proud of you, your looking great!!!
  • CRVDiva
    Options
    Hehe...thanks a million. We're on this journey together and one day we will reach the finish line ;) I've always wanted to be a trophy wife. I don't think I'm anywhere close to being there but it put a smile on my face when read your comment. I can't believe how much progress I've made and my hubby helps me out to make sure I can get my workouts in. I'm really enjoying this new lifestyle.

Yes we will definitely be celebrating with something :drinker:
    Partner!!! You look so amazing and sooo young! I am soo proud of your accomplishments. You rock at this! (and no wonder your hubby is supportive, he has a trophy wife now and he must be sooo excited to see the progress).

Cant wait to celebrate with coffee...I might even say we should have champagne!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You're beautIful!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Is that the same outfit? I think its funny because I find that I must have been squeezing into the wrong size because now my clothes fit after losing some weight lol

You look awesome!
  • CRVDiva
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment. Yes it's the same outfit. I pulled it out of the back of my closet to see a comparison. :smile:
    Is that the same outfit? I think its funny because I find that I must have been squeezing into the wrong size because now my clothes fit after losing some weight lol

You look awesome!
  • CRVDiva
    Options
    awesome job!!!! you look great!!!
  • CRVDiva
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind supportive words. I figured it would be easier to just do a general response as to what I have been doing to date. So here goes:

1. On March 1, 2012 I joined www.weightcare.ca - a weight loss program who introduced me to MFP and I haven't looked back.
    2. I follow MFP and go into Weightcare for weekly check-ins to monitor my progress.
    3. I ensure I drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
    4. I exercise 5 to 6 days per week for a minimum of 30mins.
    5. I weigh myself daily because I find it makes me more accountable.
    6. I look at the picture o myself in front of the cruise ship in December to remind myself of where I don't want to be.

I hope this helps. If you have specific questions you can add me as a friend or send me a message to my in box and I will respond to you enquiries.

Have a great day. :smile:

I
  • TracyB25
    TracyB25 Posts: 39
    Options
    Congratulations!! Very inspiring - I too am around your same starting weight, with a similar end goal weight as well...but haven't lost any weight because I haven't been diligent about following any diet or exercise plan (or giving up alcohol).

Thank you for sharing your success!
  • Naady27
    Naady27 Posts: 19
    Options
    amazing
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG:)
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind supportive words. I figured it would be easier to just do a general response as to what I have been doing to date. So here goes:

1. On March 1, 2012 I joined www.weightcare.ca - a weight loss program who introduced me to MFP and I haven't looked back.
    2. I follow MFP and go into Weightcare for weekly check-ins to monitor my progress.
    3. I ensure I drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
    4. I exercise 5 to 6 days per week for a minimum of 30mins.
    5. I weigh myself daily because I find it makes me more accountable.
    6. I look at the picture o myself in front of the cruise ship in December to remind myself of where I don't want to be.

I hope this helps. If you have specific questions you can add me as a friend or send me a message to my in box and I will respond to you enquiries.

Have a great day. :smile:

Thank you so much for your guidance diva you are beautiful in both pics and you are an inspiration to me, thank you!
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Holy crap what a difference! Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!