I would like to have supportive friends :)

Options
I know this sounds immature, but I have only two friends on here and I see how they have friends who support and encourage them through posts on there "stream" i guess you would call it. I am kind of jealous and it would be nice to have friends on here who would do the same for me.

Replies

• Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Totally understand! I been on here 3 days and everyone I have added have been so great!!!!! Feel free to add me if u want :) I promise to support and encourage!!!!
  • girlwithgoldeneyes
    girlwithgoldeneyes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I understand how you feel. I am looking for supportive friends too. I am knew to this site and would love to make friends with others who are facing the same struggles I am.
  • lyddy87
    lyddy87 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ive added you both! I've been on here in January and have found that the support of my MFP friends has really helped!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have been on since january and I love my MFP family. I am on daily so anyone feel free to add me :happy:
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Should watch out for Babygirl. She's trouble. Tries to motivate you and drink water. lol. Seriously though great support person to have. Anyone can feel free to add myself as well.
  • saraketcherside
    Options
    You can add me I need all the encouragement I can get :smile:
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

Can i offer a bit of advice - if looking for new friends

Fill in your profiles and make them visible (not diaries etc) just profiles, then people can decide if you are compatable as their friend.

Diane
  • krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I used to be on here religiously back in 2009. I lost 70lbs because of this site. Unfortunately when I started working, I lost my ways and gained 30 back. And now I am back and here to stay even after I reach my goal. Maintaining is the hardest part anyways!

I love this site, and the people on here. I def need more supportive friends! We can share recipes and dinner ideas! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    I have been on since january and I love my MFP family. I am on daily so anyone feel free to add me :happy:
    She is a great friend to have feel free to add me as well any one can and good luck on your journey
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just added you. I try to be supportive to my friends and I really like having supportive friends. Isn't that what this site is all about?
  • RunsForFood
    RunsForFood Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The support of friends is so nice! Feel free to add me, as well as anyone else who wants to :)
  • kkbfuller
    kkbfuller Posts: 9
    Options
    Me too!! Me too!! I only have 1 friend!! Add me and we can support eachother!!
  • iluvlabbies
    iluvlabbies Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. The majority of folks on MFP have been great and very helpful. If you run into any numbskulls, just ignore them and chalk it up to [a] they were having a bad day and typed before thinking or someone you don't want to be around because of their negative energy.

This whole process is a journey, something that most of us have been struggling with all our lives. Take it one day at a time, forgive yourself for slips, and keep pushing forward. You CAN do it!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    sent you a request.. I am new as well.
  • shelleywiebe
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat just started and I'm hoping things will be different on here than I have experienced other than on here
  • LadyG33
    LadyG33 Posts: 46
    Options
    You can add me!!!!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i know the feeling... i've sent you a friend request.. and anyones welcome to add =) xx
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me :D We can support eachother
    Angela